Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAI OmniPro II 3.14A Upgrade Chip Auction

Hello,

In case someone has an old rev board that doesn't have firmware that is software upgradeable, someone has an auction going for a pretty recent chip available for the HAI Omni Pro II with a low starting bid. If you have really old firmware this might be reasonable to look into. Just wanted to share while I was browsing for HAI hardware deals....

Pete would know more about this I suspect......not sure what minimum firmware level the plug-in might require.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...obalID=EBAY-US

-Travis

Thank-you for posting this Travis.

Firmware 3.14 should work fine.

Much or most of the adds to 3.15 firmware changes deal with the new OmniTouch 7 Android based screen and HAI Email board.

The above noted these additions to the base FW had wiped out some functionality built in to the panel and the legacy HAI Omnitouch 5.7's (serial) and the HAI Omnitouch 5.7e's and CCTV functions (CCTV pop ups).

These issues have been documented on CT with folks having a similar environment.

The solution is to downgrade firmware unless you are using the new HAI email board and Android based touchscreen (Omnitouch 7).

I opened a Leviton HAI problem ticket months ago. The issue was acknowledged testing in vivo with customer support.

The above noted Rob's plugin should have no issues with FW version 3.14A.
    Last edited by Pete; July 16th, 2015, 03:56 PM.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.8X
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.8X
    HS4 Pro - V4.0.9.0 - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono 6.8X
    HS4 Lite -

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
    X