Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

PHEvoHome Plug-In (3P)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHEvoHome Plug-In (3P)

After reading this post I decided to tidy up a plug-in that I originally created for my own use and make it avalable to a few other forum users that were looking for something specifically designed to work with UK/European Honeywell EvoHome heating control systems.

The plug-in has been in use by a handful of users since early 2018 and I think most of the issues have now been ironed out so I'm now making it available to all, free of charge.

Basically the plug-in connects to the Honeywell TCC service and allows the control of EvoHome heating systems including domestic hot water.

It supports a single TCC account but can support multiple heating systems within that account.

Changes made at the EvoHome controller, TCC web service or mobile app are reflected in the plug-in.

Basic charting of setpoint and measured temperature is included.

Note:
    It only works with UK/European Evohome systems therefore is fixed at temperature units of Celsius.

More details of the plug-in's capabilities / limitations are available here.

I've attached a couple of device screenshots.

Paul..
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sooty; July 18th, 2018, 01:49 AM.
Working...
X