• Show
Clear All

• akatar
    replied
    and solved, thanks sooty

Leave a comment:

• akatar
    replied
    i sent you a pm some time ago, did you find anything than explain my problem?

Leave a comment:

• sooty
    replied
    OK then I expect the issue in your case is that the zone type is not being correctly identified during the discovery process.

On the TCC Account tab can you check the write discovery log data to file option then hit the Discover System button.
    This will generate a log file at \HS3\html\PHEvohome\Logs\yyyyMMddHHmmss.txt

Please email me that log file and I will see if I can rectify the issue.

Paul..

Leave a comment:

• akatar
    replied
    Yes, i did that exactly, see screenshots
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• sooty
    replied
    Originally posted by akatar View Post
    I installed the plugin and i have a problem:
    in the tab tcc system i can see my thermostat and there are 3 devices created in homeseer,
    but the tcc devices tab is empty

i have a 1 zone evohomesystem, maybe this is the problem?

have you ever considered use the hgi80 to talk to the system, then you don't need the honeywell services.
    Did you follow the sequence of configuration in the user guide starting here?

Devices are not automatically created, you have to add them manually after clicking the Discover System button on the TCC accounts tab.

I have not investigated communicating via the HGI80 but it is something I will look at for a future version of the plug-in.

Paul..

Leave a comment:

• akatar
    started a topic Some problems with the plugin

Some problems with the plugin

I installed the plugin and i have a problem:
    in the tab tcc system i can see my thermostat and there are 3 devices created in homeseer,
    but the tcc devices tab is empty

i have a 1 zone evohomesystem, maybe this is the problem?

have you ever considered use the hgi80 to talk to the system, then you don't need the honeywell services.
Working...
X