X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IanIreland
    replied
    G'day,
    For the past couple of days I have seen errors. I also note that Honeywell have been doing 'planned maintainance'.
    Aug-01 06:28:03 PHEvoHome Error (SetSystemMode) Failed to log in to TCC account!
    Aug-01 06:28:03 PHEvoHome Error (TccLogin) Failed logins has exceeded 12. Polling has been disabled.
    Aug-01 06:28:03 PHEvoHome Warning (TccLogin) No of concurrent failed logins is now 13.
    Aug-01 06:28:03 PHEvoHome (TccLogin) Internet connectivity test OK. TCC service may be down.
    Aug-01 06:28:03 PHEvoHome Error (TccLogin) TCC web service did not respond. Checking internet connectivity...
    Aug-01 06:28:03 PHEvoHome Warning (TccLogin) TCC Login failed. Checking if TCC web is responding....

Leave a comment:

• IanIreland
    replied
    Hi - I just spotted an error in my log I've not seen before;
    PHEvoHome Error (TccPollLocation) Error: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path '', line 0, position 0.

Leave a comment:

• akkie71
    replied
    I had a similar issue. A communication error that happened once and keeps on being logged, even though it was solved in real life. The evohome controller log didn't pick up that the fault was solved.
    It seems that faults that are not logged as solved in the evohome controller, keep appearing in the PHEvoHome log.
    Once I removed the batteries from the controller for a few seconds, the fault log on the controller was cleared and the fault stopped from appearing in the PHEvoHome log every poll.
    Hope this helps...

Leave a comment:

• backkri
    started a topic Evohome error messages

Evohome error messages

Dear,

Thank you for this new plugin. Seems to be working fine (for the moment I am only monitoring, but the possibilities to control look promising).

On detail: every 5 minutes (polling time) I have these error messages:
    okt-21 9:50:32 PHEvoHome Warning (TccPollLocation) Unsupported zone fault detected for zone 000001 Fault:TempZoneActuatorCommunicationLost
    okt-21 9:50:32 PHEvoHome Warning (TccPollLocation) Unsupported zone fault detected for zone 000002 Fault:TempZoneActuatorCommunicationLost
    okt-21 9:50:32 PHEvoHome Warning (TccPollLocation) Actuator low battery detected for zone 000002
    okt-21 9:50:32 PHEvoHome Warning (TccPollLocation) Unsupported zone fault detected for zone 000003 Fault:TempZoneActuatorCommunicationLost
    okt-21 9:50:32 PHEvoHome Warning (TccPollLocation) Unsupported zone fault detected for zone 000004 Fault:TempZoneActuatorCommunicationLost
    okt-21 9:50:32 PHEvoHome Warning (TccPollLocation) Unsupported zone fault detected for zone 000005 Fault:TempZoneActuatorCommunicationLost
    Indeed one of the zone actuators had low battery, I replaced it but the message keeps appearing (also the device keeps showing the battery alarm for that zone). And on the Evohome itself, I don't have a warning about communication with the actuators, everything is working there. How can I reset these errors?

Thank you,

Kristof.
Working...
X