Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DHW Charting issue

Hi,
    I added Hot Water control to my Evohome system yesterday (both physically and to the plugin). I've checked in the SQLite database and DHW temperatures are begin logged. However, when I try and produce a chart of the the Hot Water temperatures (covering a time range I know is in the database), I get an error in the GUI: StartIndex cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: startIndex.

and an exception in the HS Log:

Posting back to plugin web page PHEvoHome_CHARTS: Object variable or With block variable not set.-> Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)

Happy to PM you a copy of my database if it would help.

If you get chance to have a look I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Jon.

Originally posted by Jon798 View Post
    Hi,
    I added Hot Water control to my Evohome system yesterday (both physically and to the plugin). I've checked in the SQLite database and DHW temperatures are begin logged. However, when I try and produce a chart of the the Hot Water temperatures (covering a time range I know is in the database), I get an error in the GUI: StartIndex cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: startIndex.

and an exception in the HS Log:

Posting back to plugin web page PHEvoHome_CHARTS: Object variable or With block variable not set.-> Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)

Happy to PM you a copy of my database if it would help.

If you get chance to have a look I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Jon.
    Hi Jon,

Not sure if I replied to an email from you on this issue.

I don't have the DHW here to test with, so yes please if you could email me your database file I can test it here and find the issue.

Paul..

Comment

Working...
    X