Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evohome- TccPollLocation) Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evohome- TccPollLocation) Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Hi there Sooty,
    I have installed the Evohome plugin and all seems to be working correctly. I am however getting a recurring error in the log per thread subject. I get this every 5 minutes.

Short of uninstalling the plugin and re-installing is there anything I can try to fix? I have a load of events now hanging off of this and I'd like to try and avoid re-working those if possible.

Many thanks in advance, Steve.

Originally posted by Stevemeck View Post
    Hi there Sooty,
    I have installed the Evohome plugin and all seems to be working correctly. I am however getting a recurring error in the log per thread subject. I get this every 5 minutes.

Short of uninstalling the plugin and re-installing is there anything I can try to fix? I have a load of events now hanging off of this and I'd like to try and avoid re-working those if possible.

Many thanks in advance, Steve.
    It will be difficult to track the cause without some more info. Can you drop me an email and I'll send you some instructions how to obtain the info I need.

Paul..

Comment

I have had this error (or something similar) when the controller was having problems connecting to a valve. When the connection was restored the error went away.

Comment

Working...
      X