Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HStouch screen values won't refresh

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HStouch screen values won't refresh

    Hi,

    I've created a screen in designer with the value 'Elektra huidig verbruik'
    On the HS webserver I can see the value's change when more/less energy is used only the HSTouch screen value stays the same.

    When I close the application on my iPhone and reopen it then it refeshes the value.

    Is this a setting I missed?

  • #2
    No, it should just work. Do other devices update correctly?

    Perhaps better to post this question in the HStouch forums, as it seems like a HStouch issue.
    stefxx

    Comment


    • #3
      Wow you're fast :P

      Originally posted by stefxx View Post
      Do other devices update correctly?
      Yes they do.

      Originally posted by stefxx View Post
      Perhaps better to post this question in the HStouch forums, as it seems like a HStouch issue.
      Ok will do.

      Comment


      • #4
        I don't own an iPhone (or any other Apple device) but it works on Windows and Android... so not sure how I can be of more help, sorry.
        stefxx

        Comment


        • #5
          No worries. I have an android tablet to.
          I'll check if this does work.

          Comment


          • #6
            I've just tested this on Windows, Android and iPhone and the weird thing is that other vallues get updated on all platforms (Verbruik netwerk totaal / Verbruik netwerk vandaag) Only the 'Elektra huidig verbruik' doesn't refresh on Android and iPhone but it does refresh on the Windows client.

            Do you also use the 'Elektra huidig verbruik' parameter on an Android device?

            Comment


            • #7
              I
              Originally posted by alan_smithee View Post
              I've just tested this on Windows, Android and iPhone and the weird thing is that other vallues get updated on all platforms (Verbruik netwerk totaal / Verbruik netwerk vandaag) Only the 'Elektra huidig verbruik' doesn't refresh on Android and iPhone but it does refresh on the Windows client.

              Do you also use the 'Elektra huidig verbruik' parameter on an Android device?
              I have exactly the same issue. Does anyone know how we can solve this issue?

              ---
              John

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by John245 View Post
                I

                I have exactly the same issue. Does anyone know how we can solve this issue?

                ---
                John
                A deep dive into this showed that "Elektra verbruik laag" is also not updated on the iOS client.

                Currenltly I can not test all patrameters as in the weekend only the low tariff is applcable.

                ----
                John

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by John245 View Post

                  A deep dive into this showed that "Elektra verbruik laag" is also not updated on the iOS client.

                  Currenltly I can not test all patrameters as in the weekend only the low tariff is applcable.

                  ----
                  John
                  "Elektra verbruik hoog" is also not updated.

                  On HS Mobile it is working correctly, so it should be an iOS client issue.

                  ---
                  John

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    This issue is fixed in v 3.58ß of the iOS app.


                    Excellent support of the HomeSeer team.

                    ---
                    John

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X