Some Issues with Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Issues with Plugin

Well done on the plugin,The Neato Plugin works well for the most part (i am using Connected D3 with the latest firmware), however i feel i must be missing something as well, but let me cover the first problem. i see the following regularly in the log for the plugin exactly every 20 seconds. (My poll time is set currently to 10)

Neato Failed to send : The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

ok for the next part, i want to get stuck notifications and finished cleaning notifications (not the docked alert as i would receive this when its moved on and off the dock.) not sure how i would go about getting these states? when its just finished cleaning at the time i received the notification on the phone i saw that the status was -1 which is Offline, so i don't think that status is correct as it didn't go offline in the app and it changed to Idle as soon as it then docked a minute or so later.

stefxx

Comment

cheers for the feedback i will do more checking around the errors, great news regarding the maps etc.. for the new version.

I have enabled debugging and i get the following

Apr-26 13:06:43 Neato {"version":1,"reqId":"77","result":"ok","data": {},"error":null,"alert":null,"state":2,"action":1,"cleaning" : {"category":2,"mode":1,"modifier":1,"navigationMode":2,"spot Width":0,"spotHeight":0},"details": {"isCharging":false,"isDocked":false,"isScheduleEnabled":fal se,"dockHasBeenSeen":true,"charge":89},"availableCommands": {"start":false,"stop":true,"pause":true,"resume":false,"goTo Base":false},"availableServices": {"generalInfo":"basic-1","houseCleaning":"minimal-2","IECTest":"basic-1","logCopy":"basic-1","maps":"basic-1","preferences":"basic-1","schedule":"minimal-1","softwareUpdate":"basic-1","spotCleaning":"micro-2","wifi":"basic-1"},"meta": {"modelName":"BotVacD3Connected","firmware":"4.0.0-1632"}}
      Apr-26 13:06:42 Neato Signature: 67784d1cbfb62dfc14e2cad5da05069d9a1921b239c18a134fc79baa3a60 6fc1
      Apr-26 13:06:42 Neato JSON: {"reqId":"77","cmd":"getRobotState"}
      Apr-26 13:06:42 Neato
      Apr-26 13:06:42 Neato Failed to send : The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

Comment

Thanks. Are you using the latest version of the plugin? 3.0.0.2 should be in the updater since yesterday.
        stefxx

Comment

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
          Thanks. Are you using the latest version of the plugin? 3.0.0.2 should be in the updater since yesterday.
          Ok I missed that there was an update. I did check before I first posted but I don't think I waited long enough for the updated list to be downloaded. I've just updated so will do some testing tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks. Let me know if that resolves the error in the event log.

The new version that include maps (and more) will be submitted sometime next week.
            stefxx

Comment

FYI, that version fixed the issue with the error in the log. thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X