Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worx Plugin not working - CRITICAL: Plugin has disconnected.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worx Plugin not working - CRITICAL: Plugin has disconnected.

Hi,

Maybe someone can assist me with an issue with Worx plugin on HS3PRO.
    I jut installed the plugin and configured my email and password, restarted plugin but and the plugin gets an error CRITICAL: Plugin has disconnected.
    Plugin seems to restart, because i can see in log that it logins in multiple times.
    So where is it going wrong?
    .Net 4.6 installed.
    HS3Pro running on a Windows 2016 server.

Please help!!

Last edited by PrimaryInc; October 4th, 2018, 12:15 PM.

I got the same problem, my log show this:
    okt-04 18.56.55 Info Plugin Worx with instance: has disconnected
    okt-04 18.56.53 Starting Plug-In Plugin Worx started successfully in 29 milliseconds
    okt-04 18.56.53 Worx Initializing plugin Worx version 3.0.0.0
    okt-04 18.56.53 Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin Worx ...
    okt-04 18.56.53 Info Plugin Worx has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:63224
    okt-04 18.56.53 Warning I/O interface Worx is down, executable is not running, restarting ...

Comment

Manually stating plugin outside ig HS:
      Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'netstandard, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
      at HSPI_Worx.classes.Robot..ctor()
      at HSPI_Worx.worx.Startup()
      at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
      at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionConte xt executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
      at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
      at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
      at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Comment

Hi!

Thanks for reporting this issue! Unfortunately I cannot reproduce the error, my test machine and production machine do not show any issues. Also, the few testers that have tried the plugin have not reported this either. So I am a little in the dark here, however I have some ideas why this might happen. Could you guys try the version attached? Just stop the plugin, copy the two files into your HomeSeer directory and restart the plugin again. Note that you need to have the plugin installed from the updater first, as that would take care of all other prerequisites.

If this (or another error) still occurs, some debug information is welcome. It can be enabled from the plugin settings, however if the plugin crashes immediately after starting, it can be enabled in the Config\Worx.ini file with any text editor. Make sure the following options are present:

[Debug]
        ConnectionErrors=checked
        Debug=checked
        ToFile=checked

This will log to Logs\HSPI_Worx.log.

Thanks!
        stefxx

Comment

Hi

I got the same error :-(

The error only occur only if the password and username are correct.

Log file is not saying anything about the error :-(

Did send the log file on privat message...

Comment

Are you also using Windows Server 2016? If not, what version are you using? I can build a virtual machine, so I might be able to reproduce...
            stefxx

Comment

Hi stefxx , I get the same error as Superzite as well.
              Started the plugin from cmd runing as administratror, HSPI_worx.exe returns error HS3 Plugin - Works 3.0.0.0 has stopped working.
              Do this have anything to do with windows server 2016 being incompatible?

CMD returns Unhandled Exception see previous post in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
                Are you also using Windows Server 2016? If not, what version are you using? I can build a virtual machine, so I might be able to reproduce...
                Yes. using windows server 2016

Got other plugins that use the same version of the Newtonsoft.Json file, If that is some helpfull info..

Comment

Ok, so both of you are using Server 2016. That might be it. Let me install a 2016 machine so I might be able to reproduce and fix.
                  stefxx

Comment

Ok, so both of you are using Server 2016. That might be it. Let me install a 2016 machine so I might be able to reproduce and fix.
                    Thanks stefxx

Comment

Ok, I can reproduce the error on Windows Server 2016... Now let's see if I can fix it.
                      stefxx

Comment

Ok, I can reproduce the error on Windows Server 2016... Now let's see if I can fix it.
                        I guess that's good news Hopefully you can fix the issue stefxx

Comment

Ok, I finally found it. It turns out that a dependency I am using requires the .Net Standard 2.0, which is only fully supported in .Net Framework 4.7.1 and higher. Windows 10 has this already installed, but Server 2016 does not.

Please install .Net 4.7.1 (or higher, I believe 4.7.2 is also available) and the issue should be resolved.
                          stefxx

Comment

Yes... Its working :-D

Comment

hmmmm or.... the plugin is starting, the log file is collecting data, and it show that it is connected to the cloud.

05.10.2018 20.07.26 Worx Landroid Cloud connected
                              05.10.2018 20.07.28 PUB: {}
                              05.10.2018 20.16.24 PUB: {}

But the child devices do not update whit the info that is showing in the log, the Refresh or any other button is not reacting.

So no.. its not working... :-(

The robots tab in the plugin is showing my Landroid
                              Image Name Model Serial Mac address Firmware
                              Home-3 Landroid S Orange 700 WiFi - WR115MI 201730123456789005319 F0FE6B834455FD 3.45

Comment

Working...
                              X