Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worx Plugin not working - CRITICAL: Plugin has disconnected.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Thanks for the update stefxx,

    I've installed .Net 4.7.1, restarted server. Plugin now dont report any error and under config my mover shows up, I also enabled schedule and zones but no devices shows up in HS.
    Any Ideas?

    In your "Guide" page it is stated that .Net 4.5 or higher is required:
    https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/3r...bot-lawn-mower
    Might need an update?

    Comment


    • #17
      Woops...
      I stand corrected, devices do get created but they get created wuthout any room or floor aka "Not Set"
      Is it possible to do something about that without having to setup every device / child device?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Superzite View Post
        But the child devices do not update whit the info that is showing in the log, the Refresh or any other button is not reacting.
        This usually means there is no connection from the cloud services to your Landroid. What happens is you look in the app? Does the info update there? Look at the "last update" to confirm.
        stefxx

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by PrimaryInc View Post
          Woops...
          I stand corrected, devices do get created but they get created wuthout any room or floor aka "Not Set"
          Is it possible to do something about that without having to setup every device / child device?
          I could fill the room and floor with some default values, but I assume most people will change that anyway.

          To update multiple devices, simply select them all (select all Rooms, all Floors and select "Type: Plug-In: Worx" for Device Type and use the checkbox in the top left) and select your action like Change Room or Change Floor. All standard HS3 functionality.
          stefxx

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by PrimaryInc View Post
            In your "Guide" page it is stated that .Net 4.5 or higher is required:
            Already done
            stefxx

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by stefxx View Post

              This usually means there is no connection from the cloud services to your Landroid. What happens is you look in the app? Does the info update there? Look at the "last update" to confirm.
              stefxx, this is what i can see in HS. Devices do populate, but without room or floor, this might fool us a bit. My mover updates from cloud without issues.

              Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2018-10-05 at 20.45.30.png Views:	2 Size:	287.3 KB ID:	1251507

              Comment


              • #22
                Thanks stefxx, did not see your reply before I added my last. Thanks I will test

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by PrimaryInc View Post

                  stefxx, this is what i can see in HS. Devices do populate, but without room or floor, this might fool us a bit.
                  Looks good!

                  For the Floor and Room, what do you suggest? I could set something default in the next version like Floor=Garden and Room=Lawn?
                  stefxx

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by stefxx View Post

                    Looks good!

                    For the Floor and Room, what do you suggest? I could set something default in the next version like Floor=Garden and Room=Lawn?
                    Yes, that is a good alternative for defaults Run with it!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by stefxx View Post

                      This usually means there is no connection from the cloud services to your Landroid. What happens is you look in the app? Does the info update there? Look at the "last update" to confirm.
                      **** this is embarrassing.. ... The Landroid was turned off.. hahaha... It's working.. :-)

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Superzite View Post

                        **** this is embarrassing.. ... The Landroid was turned off.. hahaha... It's working.. :-)


                        Thanks for confirming!
                        stefxx

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Am not sure if this is common for all units, but the Stop button, isn't it better to name it Home, in the app you have a picture of House and the app say "Going home" ..

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Maybe. When you Stop it, it goes Home. When you send it Home, it must Stop first

                            You can always change it by editing the device and (at the Status Graphics tab) change the name for value 1001 from Stop to Home.
                            stefxx

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X