Neato connecting to server error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neato connecting to server error

stefxx , I love this plugin. I've been using Neato vacuums since the very beginning. Black Friday resulted in a new D5 which I have been controlling via HomeSeer instead of the built int schedule; the living room and kitchen is vacuumed every night at 2 AM.

However, this morning I noticed the D5 had not done its job. The app works, but when I try to re-authorise the plugin I get this error:

(This is why I hate that everything network related now goes through the cloud, by the way).

Is it just here, or are others affected as well?

HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Mine disconnects from the network occasionally, and I have to power cycle it. I also have the D5. Every HS3 restart I have to power cycle to reconnect.

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
      Is it just here, or are others affected as well?
      I just tested it, and it works for me. Can you try again?

Agree on the cloud, but I guess that is just the way it is...

stefxx

Comment

Originally posted by mikee123 View Post
        Mine disconnects from the network occasionally, and I have to power cycle it. I also have the D5. Every HS3 restart I have to power cycle to reconnect.
        That is strange, I have never seen that. And I restart HS3 a lot. Do others have the same issue?

Note that I "simply" connect to the Cloud API server of Neato. Not directly to the vacuum, so I don't see how/why a restart of the Neato is neccesary.
        stefxx

Comment

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
          I just tested it, and it works for me. Can you try again?
          Yeah, around the time you posted it was working again. All is fine now, hope it stays that way.
          HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by mikee123 View Post
            Hmmm! Come to think of it, I actually DID a restartof HS3. A EU vs US issue...? I don't see how, but still...

I'll see how it goes when I restart HS3 the next time.

Comment

If it is reproducable, please enable all logging and enable "log to file". Perhaps I can spot something in there.
              stefxx

Comment

I think there might be something here. I just restarted HS3, and was met with this:

I then reauthenticated the plugin, got an authorization key, and a security token. Then I tried to refresh the robot list, and that's the upper errors.

Comment

There was an additional and unsupported Neato device registered on the same account. This has been resolved in version 3.0.0.9, released today. Thanks!
                  stefxx

Comment

Working...
                  X