Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaguar Land Rover InControl plugin

Hi!

I am working on a new plugin for Jaguar / Land Rover connected vehicles. All JLR cars using the InControl system should be able to use it. Unfortunately I only have 1 Jaguar (the electric I-Pace) and currently is it developed and tested on my own car only. It includes most EV related functions for charging etc, however ICE car related functions (fuel monitoring, oil levels etc) are off-course not available on an EV so currently not implemented. But, given enough demand, I might include that as well.

It will take a few more weeks to complete. In the meantime, here are some screenshots of the version I am working on. Let me know what you think!

Generic vehicle status:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	JLR_Status.PNG Views:	1 Size:	411.9 KB ID:	1278524

EV related status and functions:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	JLR_Electric.PNG Views:	2 Size:	190.4 KB ID:	1278523

Current vehicle position:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_75853.png Views:	1 Size:	89.1 KB ID:	1278522

Trip information (max 1000 trips):
    Click image for larger version  Name:	JLR_Trips.PNG Views:	1 Size:	384.7 KB ID:	1278525

Some more ideas I have are around timed charging, departure times (for preheating cabin and battery), and wakeup timer.
    stefxx

I would be interested and can test.
    I have an F-Type with standard fuel & fluid reporting.

Thanks,
    Joe Brayton

Comment

This plugin has just been released (should be avalable in the updater in the next few days): https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/3r...over-incontrol
      stefxx

Comment

Hi Stefxx ! I've owned land rovers for years and I've specialized in home automation for 15 years. Your plugin is very well made and works A1 with my actual Discovery Sport HSE 2017. The only caveat is that it seems to be missing the main function I am looking for which is the remote start. I live in a northern region ( Canada ) and enjoy the remote application that came with my rover but I would much better enjoy asking google to start it up in the morning rather than having to find my phone, load the app, the press START

All other features work A1, you probably just didnt need this one on your Ipace since it's electric and engine doesnt need to run to heat/cool it.

Is there anything I could provide you in order to add to optional feature ? Thank you very much for your work !

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. Spot on, I don't have to turn on the engine for the heater to start. And I can't even test it, so that makes it more difficult to implement.

If you are willing to help me out here, I can try to put something together. I know how to do it, but it might take a few tries before I get it right.

stefxx

Comment

Sure thing Stefxx ! Im sure you will reach a bigger market with that feature since most LRs have gaz engines still.
            I could provide you with my login informations for the REMOTE app available on iphone or android, would that help you figure out which trigger is needed for this function ?
            Sorry, Im an old HTML integrator but Im not worth much on APIs. If there is anything else you need, just let me know. I am available to test in a matter of hours anytime you have an update.

Thx !

Comment

Thanks! Please see your PM, I also shared my email. Your InControl credentials might even be better, then I can test the plugin with an ICE car in general. Let's continue through email.
              stefxx

Comment

Email sent. Thx ! I tried a sequence of scripts from IFTTT and TASKER to get it to control my mobile phone, enter the pin automatically and press start using google assistant but the complexity of the whole thing makes it very flaky. Native HS integration is awesome !

Comment

Long live Stefxx ! In less than 24 hrs, we had a working Remote Start feature for our vehicule !
                  "Hey google, start the rover" !

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                  X