X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Worx Landroid Robot Lawn Mower

Hello

From the log:
    apr-09 15:20:30 Worx Failed to send command: Fjernserveren returnerede en fejl: (404) Ikke fundet.
    Worked until about midnight on sunday.

The android-app are working.

Something new on Worx cloud-server?

/Jan

The plugin was still working for me, but I just restarted the plugin to reproduce the error and I am seeing the same error now

It will take me a few days to look into this. Hopefully it is something small and they didn't just change the complete API.
    stefxx

Comment

Worx decided to move to API v2. So this means there is some serious work to do. I am confident I can make it work, but it will take some time.. it is not a quick fix and takes more than a few days... Sorry guys!
      stefxx

Comment

Same issue here
        I suspected my machine because this error appeared at the same time as the plugin update and when I put back the previous version, the problem was not solved.
        I'm almost "glad" to see that I'm not the only one, my server is ok.
        stefxx don't be sorry, it's not your fault. We will wait. Thnaks in advance.

Comment

I have a quick and dirty v2 version running. If it hasn't crashed by the end of the day I'll try to post it here.

Final version (and thought the HS3 updater) probably beginning of next week.
          stefxx

Comment

As promised, a quick fix version for Worx API v2. Limited testing, and not the final version I want to put in the updater but should work.

Download link below. Make sure you have the latest version installed from the updater first, then unzip the downloaded version and overwrite the .exe in your HomeSeer root directory. Off course, you will have to stop the plugin first.

https://download.dedroog.com/HSPI_Worx.zip
            Looking For A Smart Home System That's Faster & More Reliable? Our Home Controllers Leverage The Power Of The Cloud Without Being Shackled To It!
            stefxx

Comment

Hello

Thanks, it works..

Comment

Thanks a lot for your very quick update. My Landroid is back !!

Comment

Version 3.0.0.3 with API v2 support has been posted to the HS3 updater, and should be available sometime next week. It should also fix the WiFi strength indicator for Landroid M models.
                  stefxx

Comment

Hello

- Reconnect if no message received in 30 minutes <- it does not reconnect, I have to restart plugin, when "not connected"

Comment

Originally posted by HamsterHauge View Post
                      - Reconnect if no message received in 30 minutes <- it does not reconnect, I have to restart plugin, when "not connected"
                      Thanks for reporting. Please enable all logging and enable "Log to file". Send me the logfile when the problem appears so I can see what is going on. PM me for my email address to send me the logfile.
                      stefxx

Comment

Hi

That was the only time with that problem..

Is there any way to start the mower, only to cut the edge, not anything else?

Best regards
                        Jan

Comment

That is my number one wish. However, there is no API call that supports this. So there is no way I can currently implement this.
                          stefxx

Comment

Hi
                            I have made some tests for edge cutting..

In the Android-app, press "start", and when it says "running" I press "pause", it pause in less than a sec, then I press "home", it cuts the edge all the way home..

I have tried the same in HS, press "start" and after it's finished with "start sequence", i press "pause" and "stop" after that.. Then it cut's the edge..

I have tried it 10 times, all times it works..

Maybe it could be a "edge"-function in the HS-plugin

Best regards
                            Jan

Comment

Hi Jan,

That is a great find! And an interesting one as well, because it isn't suppose to "cut" when going home. But apparently when going home from a paused state, it continues to cut! I would consider this a bug, but I am not complaining

One other issue we need to solve; when using zones the mower refuses to "pause" until it reaches the configured zone. So it won't (fully) work in this case...
                              stefxx

Comment

Working...
                              X