Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neato plugin problem with BotVac D5 connected

Hi,

Just trying out the plugin, I could go thru all the steps, auth, keys, security and finally I see it!
    Now trying to start it, don't work...

I notice that the status is "offline", but with the app on my phone from Neato, I can connect and start/stop with no problem!

Why it shows offline?

The Neato robot is at the latest firmware 4.5.0-179

thanks,
    Joel

Joel.
    This is just my opinion. I have a D5 as well. I typically do not see connection errors with the WIFI. I have read some have that problem with the App and so forth.
    Did you try to power cycle the Botvac?

Comment

Hi Joel,

Thanks for trying out the plugin. Sorry you are experiencing issues. I need a bit more information. Als suggested by Meapilot, a reboot sometimes fixes the weirdest issues, so that it worth the try. Press the start button for 10 seconds, the Neato will turn off. Press start once more to startup the Neato again.

If that doesn't help, are there any errors in the HS3 EventLog? If nothing shows up, please enable debug logging (with log to file) and restart the plugin. Then send me the log (PM) so I can investigate.

Thanks!
      stefxx

Comment

Originally posted by Meapilot View Post
        Joel.
        This is just my opinion. I have a D5 as well. I typically do not see connection errors with the WIFI. I have read some have that problem with the App and so forth.
        Did you try to power cycle the Botvac?
        I did

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
          Hi Joel,

Thanks for trying out the plugin. Sorry you are experiencing issues. I need a bit more information. Als suggested by Meapilot, a reboot sometimes fixes the weirdest issues, so that it worth the try. Press the start button for 10 seconds, the Neato will turn off. Press start once more to startup the Neato again.

If that doesn't help, are there any errors in the HS3 EventLog? If nothing shows up, please enable debug logging (with log to file) and restart the plugin. Then send me the log (PM) so I can investigate.

Thanks!
          I'll check that and get back to you.

Comment

Stefxx,
            Did you get my PM with the log file?
            Just checking
            Thanks

Comment

Turns out there is an incompatibility with Mono 6.4. Implemented a workaround, update is available in the HS3 Updater.

Thanks 838Joel for reporting and testing!
              stefxx

Comment

I have installed and running 3.0.0.15. All is good for me! (Windows)

Comment

Great. Thanks for testing and reporting back!
                  stefxx

Comment

No problem!
                    Thanks for your quick responses and support!

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                    X