X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HS4 plugins, upgrades and support

Hi,

Thanks for (considering) using my plugins! To avoid the same questions (and answers), let me update everyone on the status of my plugins with regards to HS4:
    Plugin name HS3 status HS4 status Price Upgrade
    discount
    Comment
    A10 - PMIX35 CTX15 CTX35 Limited support Not planned - -
    Buienradar Limited support Not planned - -
    FritzTR064 Limited support Not planned - -
    JLR Jaguar / Land Rover Vehicles Supported Released $39.95 50% Migrated as-is
    LG ThinQ - Released $39.95 n/a New plugin
    Neato Botvac Supported Released $39.95 50% Migrated as-is
    Plugwise Pro Supported Released $39.95 50% Complete rewrite,
    automatic migration of
    most devices/features
    from 4.0.0.x version
    Smart Meter P1 Supported Released $39.95 n/a Complete rewrite,
    no migration of devices
    SolarEdge - Released $39.95 n/a New plugin
    Worx Landroid Robot Mowers Supported Released $39.95 50% Migrated as-is

Upgrade discounts can be requested here: https://shop.homeseer.com/pages/pluginupgrades

I will try to continue supporting existing HS3 plugins, but new functionality will be limited to the HS4 version. I will not support the HS3 version of a plugin on HS4 if there is a HS4 version available of the same plugin.

Thanks for you understanding!

Regards, stefxx.
    stefxx

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
    Hi,

Thanks for (considering) using my plugins! To avoid the same questions (and answers), let me update everyone on the status of my plugins with regards to HS4:
    HI Stefan,

Great to read that in the future the Worx PI will also be available as native HS4 PI.

---
    John

Comment

Worx Landroid PI has been released, should be available in the next few days.

Next will be JLR.
      stefxx

Comment

JLR is just released.
        stefxx

Comment

Stefxx, beginning yesterday, the Neato plugin is only partially working. I can send commands to the vacuum but I'm not getting any statuses back. For example, as I write this, the Neato D7 is vacuuming however the status is indicating that its idle. Normally if communication ceases I reauthorize the vacuum but in this case no dice.

Comment

can confirm that every request for status is now receiving the error.

Cannot reach the robot: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

Comment

Interesting. I think its something at the Neato end. I'm looking at the Neato App and I'm not getting a status update on it either. I'm going to contact Neato support to see if they are aware of it and what the time frame is for repair. I'll repost when I get an answer.

Comment

Hi, thanks for reporting. However, I cannot reproduce the error. Both HS3 and HS4 versions work just fine for me. It looks like something on Neato end indeed.

So either it is depending on location, or it has just been resolved.
                stefxx

Comment

I called support and they claimed that there was a glitch. The told me to perform a soft reset (Neato is up against its charging base and hold the House button for 30 seconds) which resolved the issue. If anyone else is having similar issues, I suggest you try this.

Comment

Thanks for reporting back and sharing your solution!
                    stefxx

Comment

LG ThinQ plugin has been released.
                      stefxx

Comment

Hi Stefan,

In the HS4 store there is no upgrade discount for the Worx Landroid PI.

---
                        John

Comment

Hi John,

Have you tried this link: https://shop.homeseer.com/pages/pluginupgrades

Let me know if that works for you. If not, please report to HomeSeer because I have set everything correct to allow upgrades.

Thanks!
                          stefxx

Comment

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
                            Hi John,

Have you tried this link: https://shop.homeseer.com/pages/pluginupgrades

Let me know if that works for you. If not, please report to HomeSeer because I have set everything correct to allow upgrades.

Thanks!
                            Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the link, but no luck, see below (private info deleted)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture PI upgrades.PNG
Views:	42
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	1387319
                            ---
                            John

Comment

Thanks. I have entered and saved the discount one more time, so can you try again? If it still fails, it is a HomeSeer issue that I cannot resolve myself...
                              stefxx

Comment

Working...
                              X