Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 plugin continually restarting

Hello Stefan

I went ahead and purchased the plugin after our previous discussion.
    I restarted Homeseer today and I am having exactly the same problem as described in this post.
    https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ro...ailes-to-start

I/O interface Worx is down, executable is not running, restarting ...
    Plugin Worx with instance: has disconnected
    Plugin Worx started successfully in 125 milliseconds
    Initializing complete
    Initializing plugin Worx version 3.0.0.9
    Initializing plugin Worx ...
    Worx loaded in 15081 milliseconds
    Plugin Worx has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:50925

From Windows application logs

Faulting application name: HSPI_Worx.exe, version: 3.0.0.9, time stamp: 0x5ea5b9df
    Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.1766, time stamp: 0x270baf18
    Exception code: 0xe0434352
    Fault offset: 0x0012c3a2
    Faulting process ID: 0x2b44
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d8a8a482502f4b
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_Worx.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
    Report ID: f8d2dbf3-86ba-4138-9563-e747d788b34a
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

Application: HSPI_Worx.exe
    Framework Version: v4.0.30319
    Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
    Exception Info: Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException
    at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadNumberValue(Newtonsoft.Js on.ReadType)
    at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadAsInt32()
    at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader.ReadForType(Newtonsoft.Json.Seria lization.JsonContract, Boolean)
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.P opulateObject(System.Object, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonObjectContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty, System.String)
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.C reateObject(Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader, System.Type, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty, System.Object)
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.C reateValueInternal(Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader, System.Type, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty, System.Object)
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.P opulateList(System.Collections.IList, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonArrayContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty, System.String)
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.C reateList(Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader, System.Type, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty, System.Object, System.String)
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.C reateValueInternal(Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader, System.Type, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty, System.Object)
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.D eserialize(Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader, System.Type, Boolean)
    at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(Newtonsof t.Json.JsonReader, System.Type)
    at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(System.String, System.Type, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializerSettings)
    at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]](System.String, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializerSettings)
    at HSPI_Worx.worx.Startup()
    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(System.Obj ect)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threadi ng.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.Execu tionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.Execu tionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

I see that you fixed the problem for HS4.

Best regards
    David

Hello Stefan
    Ignore this email. When I went to disable the plugin I notice that it was not the latest version. I have updated and it seem to be ok now. I am not quite sure why it was so many versions behind as I only installed just over a month ago!

Best regards
    David

Comment

Excellent, glad it is solved by installing the latest version. Enjoy!
      stefxx

Comment

Hello Stefan

For some reason I only seem to be able to update to 3.0.0.11. When I tick 3.0.012 it appears to download and install but a message flashes up in the Interaces and Add Ons window saying:

WARNING: Failed getting InteraceStatus from Worx - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may neeed to be refreshed.
        I have tried disabling and then updating and also restarting HS but I get the same result.
        This is what I see in the HS log

Worx Landroid Cloud connected
        Finished initializing plug-in Worx
        Worx loaded in 3175 milliseconds
        Plugin Worx started successfully in 284 milliseconds
        Initializing complete
        Initializing plugin Worx version 3.0.0.11
        Initializing plugin Worx ...
        Plugin Worx has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:54263
        Re-initializing plugin after update.
        Install/Update of package Worx Landroid Robot Mowers was successful.
        Extraction Complete.
        Extracting files from zip file: images.zip
        Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\bin\Worx\MQTTnet.dll
        Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\bin\Worx\Newtonsoft.Json.dll
        Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_Worx.exe.config
        Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_Worx.exe
        Installing package Worx Landroid Robot Mowers
        Update HSPI_Worx.exe downloaded successfully
        Downloading update: Worx Landroid Robot Mowers

Best regards
        David.

Comment

The version number is my mistake. When you install 3.0.0.12 the latest version will be installed, however it continues to show 3.0.0.11. Just ignore that, I will fix that soon.

Can you please restart your HomeSeer server and try again? If the issue persists, can you try to run the plugin from the command line (HSPI_Worx.exe from your "c:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3" directory)? And if the plugin crashes, please copy the error here? Thanks!
          stefxx

Comment

Hello Stefan
            I thought it my be the version numbering not being changed but the date of the exe is showing as 15/7/2022 so I am not sure that 3.0.0.12 is actually installing.
            I did restart HS and try again but I had the same result.
            Do you want me to run the plugin outside of HS with HS running or not?

Best regards
            David

Comment

Better to restart the computer, just to make sure no other copies of the plugin are still running.

Please run the plugin in a "command box". HS must be running otherwise the plugin does not start.
              stefxx

Comment

(and make sure to stop the plugin from the HomeSeer plugin page first off course)
                stefxx

Comment

Hello Stefan

It seems to run fine from outside HS. it is showing as 3.0.0.11. Is there something that I can check that would indicate if it is the updated version or not?

C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3>HSPI_Worx.exe
                  Connecting to server at 127.0.0.1...
                  Connected, waiting to be initialized...
                  Initializing plugin Worx version 3.0.0.11
                  Initializing complete

Best regards
                  David

Comment

You have the right version. And it seems to run just fine. What is currently the issue? And did you restart your computer?
                    stefxx

Comment

Hello Stefan

I didn't say I had an issue other than it didn't seem to be able to update to the latest version.
                      "
                      For some reason I only seem to be able to update to 3.0.0.11. When I tick 3.0.012 it appears to download and install but a message flashes up in the Interfaces and Add Ons window saying:
                      WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from Worx - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may neeed to be refreshed.
                      "
                      I did restart the computer.

The Interfaces and Add Ons window shows 3.0.0.12 to be the latest and that I only have 3.0.0.11 installed. If you are saying that is what you would expect then there is no other issue.

Best regards
                      David

Comment

Excellent, problem solved. I thought you were still having another issue.

I will fix the version numbering problem soon. Thanks!
                        stefxx

Comment

Version 3.0.0.13 is available and fixes the confusion about versioning.

Thanks again!
                          stefxx

Comment

Thanks Stefan. Updated perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                            X