Issues with Fibaro FGBS-222-US Smart Implant adding child devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with Fibaro FGBS-222-US Smart Implant adding child devices

I'm attempting to get two Fibaro FGBS-222-US Smart implants to add child device "Temperature" to support external DS18B20 temperature probes. I'm using the latest Fibaro firmware version 5.1. I have triple checked and all wiring is correct. I've tried including, excluding, resetting to factory defaults and re-scanning many times but to no avail. The closest I have ever come, after numerous re-scans, is adding the child device "Temperature" on one of the Implants but that turned out to be the Internal temperature sensor. Fibaro Tech support number is a no answer busy tone. These devices would be perfect to monitor freezer and refrigerator temperatures with the external probes. Has anyone had any success using the FGBS-222-US Smart Implants?

I’m having the same exact problem also. I have 3 temperature sensors connected and Homeseer doesn’t see any of them.

Comment

I'm having problems with this potentially cool little device too, as posted here:
      https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...fibaro-implant

Do either of you see any output switches after including in Homeseer? In my case the internal temperature sensor has added as a child device, as has one of the outputs but that's it.

Comment

Wondering if anyone has had any success with this device yet? I attach a screenshot of the child devices Homeseer creates when I add the Smart Implant in the hope someone might be able to point me in the right direction.
        Regards,
        Aljrob

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0083.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	1327056

Comment

Working...
        X