Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADIO-100 Settings not "remembered"

Hi all,

I have an issue with my ADIO-100 under HS-3. The plugin does not retain the settings between restarts. My ADIO-100.ini file just contains the following:

Code:
    [settings]
    Can someone that has a working ADIO-100 that continues to work after a HS or plugin restart, post the contents of their ADIO-100.ini file? I'm suspecting an issue with the plugin not properly updating the ini file.

Thanks
    Al

PS I have logged the bug on bugzilla
    HS 3.0.0.548: 1990 Devices 1172 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 126 Nodes on one Z-Net

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
    Hi all,

I have an issue with my ADIO-100 under HS-3. The plugin does not retain the settings between restarts. My ADIO-100.ini file just contains the following:

Code:
    [settings]
    Can someone that has a working ADIO-100 that continues to work after a HS or plugin restart, post the contents of their ADIO-100.ini file? I'm suspecting an issue with the plugin not properly updating the ini file.
    Thanks
    Al

PS I have logged the bug on bugzilla
    I had the same issues (along with a lot others) initially. Can't say exactly remember what "fixed" it (there have been several versions), but my ini has:
    [Settings]
    RefIDs=22

I'm assuming it's referring to an internal HS reference point in their DB?

I did note that the Unit Name you enter didn't like any special characters and didn't save if you used them. There was no indication that it wasn't saving it though.

Curiously, the Ocelot plugin seems to start the ADIO plugin sometimes..

Z

Comment

Great, thanks. That confirms it. The number refers to the reference id of the root device created by the plugin. It looks like a number of the HST Plugins have the same issue (ADIO, Rain8 and Ocelot).

Thanks
      Al
      HS 3.0.0.548: 1990 Devices 1172 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 126 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Working...
      X