Error in Logs / Halts HS Processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error in Logs / Halts HS Processing

I am seeing this error randomly from time to time, and when it happens, everything for HS grinds to a halt until i do a complete restart of HS. I only have just a couple things setup right now on my Pins, and when things are restarted, all works as expected. Seems roughly about 24 hours in I am seeing this after a restart. What should I be looking for? I am on the latest version as I just installed this PI about 1 week ago.
    Attached Files

Take that back, this time it completely corrupted HS in some weird way and I am currently reverting back to one of my nightly backups... when I tried restarting HS, it stated something along the lines of can't start API because invalid port....
    Attached Files

Comment

can you send me a debug log?

Do you have the MQTT plugin installed?

Greig.
      Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
      X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
      Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
      Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
      Scripts =
      Various

Comment

Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post
        Take that back, this time it completely corrupted HS in some weird way and I am currently reverting back to one of my nightly backups... when I tried restarting HS, it stated something along the lines of can't start API because invalid port....
        I have seen this before and a system restart fixed it.

Greig.
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

I don't have MQTT installed. I will start up debug logs and wait for it to happen again. I did end up having to restore from my nightly backup to get HS to come back online.

I will reach out to you once i have more logs.

Comment

Can I just check what version you are running?

Grieig.
            Scripts =
            Various

Comment

1.0.0.36 is the version I have installed

Comment

OK This may be an old problem as I had to fix this in the past. I am going to move the beta up to be the production build some time next week but I would suggest you install the V1.0.0.132 from the beta section in the updater as this is a stable version with lots of extra features.

Greig.
                Scripts =
                Various

Comment

Just to follow up on this. I updated to the latest beta as you suggested and the unit has been solid since, also fixed my debounce issue I was having.

Thanks for the help on this.

Comment

Working...
                  X