Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plugin V1.0.0.131 issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Plugin V1.0.0.131 issues

    Greig,

    I posted this on another thread, but fgured I would start a new one and I have also added additional info here.

    I just upgraded my Arduino plugin to V1.0.0.131 yesterday and it appears that my devices are no longer showing in the HS log even though I have "Do not log commands from this device:" unchecked on the device. This was working before I upgraded. The status seems to show correctly in Device Management (i.e. "Open", "Closed")

    I also noticed I can't get any HS device status using hs.DeviceStatus anymore. This also worked prior.

    These errors show when launching HS3.

    Jan-20 9:16:11 AM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData4 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    Jan-20 9:16:11 AM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData4 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    Jan-20 9:16:11 AM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData4 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    Jan-20 9:16:11 AM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData4 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    Jan-20 9:16:11 AM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData4 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    Jan-20 9:16:10 AM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData4 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    Jan-20 9:16:10 AM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData4 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    Jan-20 9:16:10 AM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedInput : Conversion from string "" to type 'Double' is not valid.
    Jan-20 9:16:10 AM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData4 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.


    Thanks

  • #2
    What version did you upgrade from? Is there any chance the sketches are an older version? The current version uses sketch 1.0.0.127 and API 1.0.0.118.

    If the version you upgraded from was prior to 1.0.0.127 you need to update your sketches. If you are using API the sketch changed at 1.0.0.118.

    If your sketch is the incorrect version there should be a version mismatch shown on the board root.
    Last edited by rprade; January 20th, 2017, 10:27 AM.
    Randy Prade
    Aurora, CO
    Prades.net

    PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

    Comment


    • #3
      They were updated as well. I have the correct versions.

      Comment


      • #4
        Greig,

        After viewing my HS logs from yesterday, I confirmed that after upgrading to this plugin version, I stopped seeing the devices in the log.

        This is how it showed before the upgrade.

        Jan-19 12:16:03 PM Arduino Plugin Change of Device Study Motion To Value Closed
        Jan-19 12:16:01 PM Arduino Plugin Change of Device Study Motion To Value Open
        Jan-19 12:13:54 PM Arduino Plugin Change of Device Kitchen Motion To Value Closed
        Jan-19 12:13:52 PM Arduino Plugin Change of Device Kitchen Motion To Value Open

        Now, the new version if I have the logging set to Normal, I don't see any devices logged. When I select "Inputs", I see the input ones, but not with the name of the device like before, just the input number. If I select "All", I get way too much information.

        Jan-20 12:01:14 PM Arduino Plugin Arduino, Board:1, Input:26, Value:0
        Jan-20 12:01:12 PM Arduino Plugin Arduino, Board:1, Input:26, Value:1
        Jan-20 12:01:04 PM Arduino Plugin Logging Level changed to Inputs


        Any way to make it only show the devices I have flagged to be logged in HS like before?

        Thanks

        Comment


        • #5
          OK I think I have found the problem. This will be fixed in the next release.

          Greig.
          Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
          X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
          Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
          Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
          Scripts =
          Various

          Comment


          • #6
            Great! Thank you!

            Comment


            • #7
              Hi Greig,

              Any update on when a new release will be out to fix my issue?

              Thanks

              Comment


              • #8
                Sorry I forgot to update you on this. It should be fixed in the build in the updater.

                Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
                Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
                Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                Scripts =
                Various

                Comment


                • #9
                  No problem. Got it working. Thanks again for your great work!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X