Can't Donwload new sketch file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Donwload new sketch file

Error Creating Homeseer.ino = (Error finding line = #define BoardType)
    Available Sketch Version = 1.0.0.36, API Version = Error Finding API.ino

Did you remove the API.ino file from the Homeseer configuration folder? A simple fix is to download the plugin again to replace the missing files.
    What plugin version are you running and have you just upgraded?
    What OS are you using?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

when I install from the updater. then it remove all *.ino files from homeseer
      how can I download it again without removing the plugin and lose the setup.

I use windows 10

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
      Did you remove the API.ino file from the Homeseer configuration folder? A simple fix is to download the plugin again to replace the missing files.
      What plugin version are you running and have you just upgraded?
      What OS are you using?

Comment

What version are you installing an is there any errors in the log on install?

You can just look for the plugin in the updater and check the box to download the same version and update the files.

Greig

Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

I fix the problem with downloading the sketch but

I get this error when I try to upload the sketch

D:\David\Downloads\HomeseerBoard2\HomeseerBoard2.ino:19:17: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

char* Version = "1.0.0.127";

^

D:\David\Downloads\HomeseerBoard2\HomeseerBoard2.ino: In function 'void InputCheck()':

D:\David\Downloads\HomeseerBoard2\HomeseerBoard2.ino:133:17: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

Send(" I ");

^

D:\David\Downloads\HomeseerBoard2\HomeseerBoard2.ino:135:15: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

Send(" ");

^

D:\David\Downloads\HomeseerBoard2\HomeseerBoard2.ino: At global scope:

D:\David\Downloads\HomeseerBoard2\HomeseerBoard2.ino:148:29: warning: narrowing conversion of '-1' from 'int' to 'byte {aka unsigned char}' inside { } [-Wnarrowing]

byte OutPinArray[40] = { -1 };

^

D:\David\Downloads\HomeseerBoard2\HomeseerBoard2.ino:151:43: warning: narrowing conversion of '-1' from 'int' to 'long unsigned int' inside { } [-Wnarrowing]

unsigned long previousOutMillis[40] = { -1};

^

D:\David\Downloads\HomeseerBoard2\HomeseerBoard2.ino: In function 'void AnalogueCheck()':

D:\David\Downloads\HomeseerBoard2\HomeseerBoard2.ino:209:19: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

Send(" A ");

^

D:\David\Downloads\HomeseerBoard2\HomeseerBoard2.ino:211:17: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

Send(" ");

^

D:\David\Downloads\HomeseerBoard2\HomeseerBoard2.ino: In function 'void OneWireCheck()':

D:\David\Downloads\HomeseerBoard2\HomeseerBoard2.ino:277:21: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

Send(" Rom ");

^

D:\David\Downloads\HomeseerBoard2\HomeseerBoard2.ino:280:50: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if (tempDeviceAddress[i] < 16) Send("0");

^

D:\David\Downloads\HomeseerBoard2\HomeseerBoard2.ino:283:17: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

Send(" ");

^

D:\David\Downloads\HomeseerBoard2\HomeseerBoard2.ino: In function 'void DataEvent()':

D:\David\Downloads\HomeseerBoard2\HomeseerBoard2.ino:512:21: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

Send(" I ");

^

D:\David\Downloads\HomeseerBoard2\HomeseerBoard2.ino:514:19: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

Send(" ");

^

D:\David\Downloads\HomeseerBoard2\HomeseerBoard2.ino:523:24: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

Send("Version ");

^

D:\David\Downloads\HomeseerBoard2\HomeseerBoard2.ino:525:17: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

Send(" ");

^

D:\David\Downloads\HomeseerBoard2\HomeseerBoard2.ino:527:20: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

Send(" HS3");

^

D:\David\Downloads\HomeseerBoard2\HomeseerBoard2.ino:530:26: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

Send("Connected ");

^

D:\David\Downloads\HomeseerBoard2\HomeseerBoard2.ino:686:22: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

Send("Alive ");

^

D:\David\Downloads\HomeseerBoard2\HomeseerBoard2.ino:712:25: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

Send("Reseting ");

Comment

This is nothing to worry about it is just a warning and it should all work fine. Check you using the correct Arduino IDE for the version of the plugin you are using. This is listed under the plugin configuration page.

Greig.

Scripts =
            Various

Comment

Thx for the help.
              I get the sketch to the board but will not connect
              I already two board connected to my hs3 and this 3 board will not connect have try to ping it and no respot

have looked into you guides. but no help

Also board 2 say Version Mismatch I get I must update the sketch.

This is nothing to worry about it is just a warning and it should all work fine. Check you using the correct Arduino IDE for the version of the plugin you are using. This is listed under the plugin configuration page.

Greig.

Comment

Originally posted by Daarn View Post
                Thx for the help.
                I get the sketch to the board but will not connect
                I already two board connected to my hs3 and this 3 board will not connect have try to ping it and no respot

have looked into you guides. but no help

Also board 2 say Version Mismatch I get I must update the sketch.
                Yes with a version Mismatch you must update the board with a new sketch.
                Send me the Board sketch and a debug log and I can look at why the board will not connect.

Greig.
                Scripts =
                Various

Comment

Here are the files

Yes with a version Mismatch you must update the board with a new sketch.
                  Send me the Board sketch and a debug log and I can look at why the board will not connect.

Greig.
                  Attached Files

Comment

THX
                    for the help it was not the plugin or sketch that didnt work something was wrong with the switch I use

Are that easy to invert status on=1 and off=0 to on=0 and off=1?

Comment

Originally posted by Daarn View Post
                      THX
                      for the help it was not the plugin or sketch that didnt work something was wrong with the switch I use

Are that easy to invert status on=1 and off=0 to on=0 and off=1?
                      With an input you would just set up the status value to be what you want.
                      With an output there is an invert function that is under the Arduino tab on the output device configuration page.

Greig.
                      Scripts =
                      Various

Comment

Working...
                      X