Important info for nodeMCU users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rprade View Post
    What version of the plug-in are you running? You may need to install the beta plug-in.

I can install beta plugin, I am just getting started so it does not really matter

Is it possible to get from HS3 install page, or do I have to download it manually?

Comment

This would have to be a manual download as the updater is not fully working with the plugin. I should have this fixed today at some point.

Greig.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
      Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
      X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
      Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
      Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
      Scripts =
      Various

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
        This would have to be a manual download as the updater is not fully working with the plugin. I should have this fixed today at some point.

Greig.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
        Then I will wait until tomorrow, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by TomB View Post
          Then I will wait until tomorrow, thank you
          Tom,

I have uploaded the files but there is a bug updater that I found stopping them from showing. I have reported this to the HST and they have someone looking at getting this fixed. I will update you when they get back to you.

You can also do the install by downloading the file from Here and put it in your HS root folder then click update listings on the updater page. You will then get the update for install after which you can delete the file.

Greg.
          Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
          Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
          Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
          Scripts =
          Various

Comment

It is now in the Beta section of the updater.

Greig.
            Scripts =
            Various

Comment

Working...
            X