Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When do I need to download and upload the Sketch again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When do I need to download and upload the Sketch again?

I'm wondering when do I need to download and compile the sketch again, another word, which changes requires the download and upload of the Sketch. As an example, I did not need to download the Sketch again if I only changed the IP address, I was able to change it into the sketch already downloaded the first time.

Thanks,
    Aldo

The only times you need to download it and upload it to the board is when you change any settings on do with the connection but you can also manually change them like you have or when there is a new version that requires a change in the sketch.

Greig.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Molte grazie Greig, that is what I assumed, just to make sure I had it right.

Comment

Working...
      X