1 Wire error after version 1.0.0.146 upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 Wire error after version 1.0.0.146 upgrade

I have just upgraded to version 1.0.0.146.
    Since the upgrade all my 1 wire ds18b20 devices are showing "error" in status.
    The logs are showing the correct values.

Any ideas?

Gavin

Yes, this is a bug and I am working on it with another user and will tell you when it is fixed. If you want just roll back.

Greig.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Fixed in V.147 that is in the Beta updater.

Greig.
      Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
      Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
      Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
      Scripts =
      Various

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
        Fixed in V.147 that is in the Beta updater.

Greig.
        Hi Greg,
        Do we need to do anything else other than upgrading, the values are still not updating,

Aldo

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by aldo View Post
          Hi Greg,
          Do we need to do anything else other than upgrading, the values are still not updating,

Aldo

Are yours just not updating or are they showing “Error”?

.147 fixed it for me, mine were showing “Error”. I did have to wait for the OneWire devices to change in value, but all of my devices on four boards updated within minutes.
          HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by aldo View Post
            Hi Greg,

Aldo

The device has to change the value for it to update, try and warm up or cool down the Rom.

Greig.
            Scripts =
            Various

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
              The device has to change the value for it to update, try and warm up or cool down the Rom.

Greig.
              The temperature sensor is outside in the shed and trust me the temperature outside really changes, right now 5f and it is on the optimistic side [emoji3] it has been reporting 30 since 5 days ago, the plugin is active and working and the board ok and connected.

Aldo

Comment

Aldo you have 5F, we have 112F ;-) extremes !

Pete
                HS 2.2.0.11

Comment

Originally posted by petez69 View Post
                  Aldo you have 5F, we have 112F ;-) extremes !

Pete
                  I will take 112 over 5 [emoji16] happy new year.

Comment

Working...
                  X