Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Nano Ethernet Shield requires UIPEthernet library

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nano Ethernet Shield requires UIPEthernet library

Trying to use the smaller foot print Arduino Nano with a Nano V3 Ethernet shield. The Ethernet shield will not work with the standard Ethernet.h library. Is it possible for you to add the library or can I make changes to the sketch?

Thanks,
    Barry

The Beta version supports the NodeMCU boards that are the same footprint and have WiFi connection. Give them a try.

Greig.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
      The Beta version supports the NodeMCU boards that are the same footprint and have WiFi connection. Give them a try.

Greig.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
      Thanks. I'd really prefer to stay with wired Ethernet for my projects. I'm doing things in my barn and pump house where I have wired access but no wifi.

If you haven't had other requests (I did a search and saw notes from a couple of years ago), I will go back to the unio boards.

Barry

Comment

FYI - I ordered the W5100 version of the Ethernet shield and it works with the standard Ethernet library. Nano projects back on.

Thanks,
        Barry

Comment

Working...
        X