Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Still trying understand HS3 and Arduino plugin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still trying understand HS3 and Arduino plugin.

I am trying to pass two integers (3 and 12) to the Arduino. I have two API Outputs set up in HS3.

1.) If I set two Global Variables to the two integers, how do I set the API Outputs to the two Globals in HS3? I tried to set the Outputs up as Dimmable to pass the 3 and 12 via Device Management but, I’m not sure that works.
    2.) When I received the two integers via FromHS[0] and FromHS[1], can I just display them in the Serial Monitor with a Serial.print(FromHS[0])?
    Last edited by Bugman1400; March 11th, 2018, 04:28 PM.

1. I have not used global variables in HS3 so am not 100% how you would do this but I would give it a single line script something like hs.SetDeviceValueByRef(1234, hs.GetVar("the global var"), True)

2. yes you can just use FromHS[] in your code to get the Value set in HS so your serial print should work fine.

Greig.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Working...
    X