onewire in .148

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• onewire in .148

was onewire on the standard sketch for nodemcu suppose to be implemented in version .148? or is it still coming in the next version?

Not there yet. I think Greig is still trying to solve some intermittent connection issues with the NodeMCU. The next update will hopefully solve those and offer OneWire for the NodeMCU.
    Randy Prade
    Aurora, CO
    Prades.net

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

Comment

waiting for this also

Comment

Any news on this?

Comment

Any idea when
          onewire on the standard sketch for nodemcu will be available

Comment

very interested in this, just bought the plugin while on sale
            could you give a status update on this?
            Thanks
            Paul

Comment

Not sure if this will help since you are interested in 1-wire on the standard sketch... however I have 4 temp sensors running on a NodeMCU with the API sketch and 4 inputs, see this post https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/an...vo-and-onewire

I now have a NodeMCU working on the API sketch with 5 temp and one humidity sensor. If you like I could post the sketch and screenshots.
              Billy Draper

Comment

Thanks bdraper
                that would be great if you could post that, i am a visual learner.
                Paul.

Comment

bdraper, could you post the sketch and screenshot of settings?
                  I'm very new to Arduino and trying to learn fast. Very comfortable with Pi's, however the Arduino plugin provides such a high degree of versatility I've now delved in the Arduino arena and want to monitor humidity in the pool and main house mechanical areas, in addition to a number of alarms and temperature levels.

Many thanks and apologies if you have posted this elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by sirbooker View Post
                    Thanks bdraper
                    that would be great if you could post that, i am a visual learner.
                    Paul.
                    Originally posted by Horse View Post
                    bdraper, could you post the sketch and screenshot of settings?
                    I'm very new to Arduino and trying to learn fast. Very comfortable with Pi's, however the Arduino plugin provides such a high degree of versatility I've now delved in the Arduino arena and want to monitor humidity in the pool and main house mechanical areas, in addition to a number of alarms and temperature levels.

Many thanks and apologies if you have posted this elsewhere
                    Sorry, to be honest, I missed the response to this post. I apologize. It is on my radar now but will be unable to post anything until the weekend. I am working late the rest of this week and tonight... but should be able to grab a few pictures and post the API sketch sometime this weekend.

Thanks for the reminder.
                    Billy Draper

Comment

See this write-up on the NodeMCU API sketch with 5 temperature, 1 humidity sensor, and 4 line LCD panel example, see this post https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/an...-panel-example

Sorry for the delay, I hope this helps, if you need additional pictures or information, please let me know.

Thanks
                      Billy Draper

Comment

I would guess the ino sketch will support it and an analog input very soon. It is being tested right now.
                        Randy Prade
                        Aurora, CO
                        Prades.net

Comment

bdraper,

Thanks very much for the detailed write up and pictures. Nicely illustrated and the mounting system is quite a work of art :-)
                          Will give it ago and see if I can get my dht22's to work.

rprade,

If DHT support is added to the current 1wire support that would be wonderful. I'm really liking this plugin, its very well written and user friendly. Given I'm totally new to the Arduino world, it was easy to setup and get working. My original use case has expanded significantly now I see what the plugin can do.

Comment

I do not believe it will support humidity/temperature, just temperature like the Arduino boards. For DHT you will need to use the API sketch as Billy did.
                            Randy Prade
                            Aurora, CO
                            Prades.net

Comment

rprade - Ahh, already running the beta version and 1wire temp is working great. Misunderstood that maybe there was a non public version in addition to the beta. Currently figuring out the API version for DHT22 support shamelessly plagiarizing from Billy's work :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X