Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Doesn't Compile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't Compile

I have downloaded the sketch from the Arduino plugin configuration page and tried to compile and download it. However, it doesn't compile. According to the configuration page I have version v1.0.0.131. The sketch version is listed as 1.0.0.127. API1.0.0.118. I guess I could try to make it compile but I suspect something else is going on. Any input is appreciated.

Arduino: 1.6.8 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino Nano, ATmega328"
    APIBoard1.ino: In function 'void setup()':
    APIBoard1:95: error: expected ')' before ';' token
    TCCR1B |= (1<<5; CS12); //1024 prescaler
    ^
    APIBoard1:95: error: expected ';' before ')' token
    TCCR1B |= (1<<5; CS12); //1024 prescaler
    ^
    In file included from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:30:0,
    from sketch\APIBoard1.ino.cpp:1:
    APIBoard1.ino: In function 'void Timer1_COMPA_vect()':
    APIBoard1.ino:116:5: warning: 'Timer1_COMPA_vect' appears to be a misspelled signal handler [enabled by default]
    ISR(Timer1_COMPA_vect)
    ^
    APIBoard1.ino: At global scope:
    APIBoard1.ino:466:17: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]
    char* Version = "API1.0.0.118";
    ^
    exit status 1
    expected ')' before ';' token
    This report would have more information with
    "Show verbose output during compilation"
    option enabled in File -> Preferences.

Ah, duh!! When I started the Arduino environment it loaded a previous project. That was with the "Arduino API" where I was playing around with timers and it was that part that didn't compile. Thinking my newest project was loaded, I didn't investigate the code because for an "Arduino" (not API) project I am not supposed to change any code.

Comment

Working...
    X