Replacing Arduino and sheild issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacing Arduino and sheild issue

So I cooked via a bad power supply my mega-3 board. After replacing it, the plugin doesn't seem to connect. I replaced the network shield too. I was under the impression you can just replace these things and the plugin will load the same sketch and off you go. Am I wrong to assume this? What do I need to do to make it work again?
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

You would need to download the sketch from the plugin page then upload it to the new board like you did for the first one.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100™ 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Thanks… it's been so long since I've played with this I've actually forgotten that step...
      HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by langenet View Post
        Thanks… it's been so long since I've played with this I've actually forgotten that step...
        No Problems. You should just replace your board, Upload the sketch and your good to go.

Greig.
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100™ 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

Working...
        X