Input Issues - Beta Build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Input Issues - Beta Build

I am using the beta version of the software because I was unable to get my OneWire device working correctly on the current release. The beta version works great with my OneWire devices but I can only read from the first input I set up. It doesn't seem to be affected by the pin that is set up first. The following pins do not read or will read intermittently. When I add additional output data to the Arduino code to see what values the pins are reading everything comes through fine.

Send me a debug log of you connecting to the board and I will see what I can find. Are you using USB by any chance?

Greig.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

I am using a USB connection with the board. I ordered an Ethernet shield this morning so I will be able to test with that tomorrow evening. I can grab the error logs this evening and send them your way but if it is a connection specific issue I'll be happy to avoid using USB and stick with Ethernet.

I did notice some code in the Arduino that was unclear to me. There is a bit, WaitForAck, that is used to delay logic until it receives the ACK from the PC; however, this bit does not ever seem to be set in the code. It uses the comparison operator in locations where I would think it should be setting the value.

ex. WaitForAck == true;

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X