Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

No inputs in Homeseer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No inputs in Homeseer

Hi,

Till recently I was using a Mega with an ethernet shield without problems to read some inputs.
    I don't know what changed but I lost connection with the board.
    The board is now connecting again (I did put it on a fixed IP address) but HS doesn't read the inputs.
    I downloaded a new sketch from the plugin and it compiles without mistakes (with the latest libraries).
    Hopefully someone can put me in the right direction?

Plugin V1.0.0.147
    Arduino IDE V1.8.1

Did you get it working? The only thing I noticed was that it looks like you are using version 1 Ethernet shield. I believe the official arduino made version 1 Ethernet shields are fine, but most of the clones have issues. I believe the version 2 Ethernet shields generally work better, at least for the clones.

Comment

Thanks for your response.
      Still not working but I have a spare board laying around I am going to exchange them toe see if this will solve the problem.

Comment

Finally took the time to take a better look and guess what?
        I did put the connector in the wrong place, instead of pin 22 -52 I connected 23- 53

Comment

Working...
        X