Anyone using 1.0.0.155?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone using 1.0.0.155?

Hi, just looking for some feedback before I take the plunge and upgrade.

Thanks

I updated a few days ago.
    I am using two arduino's.
    The first one is a Uno Mega, where all the digital inputs and output are active.
    The update has been a great improvement for the delay when using digital inputs.
    Using a pushbutton on these, we had to maintain it for about 1sec with the former version, now it is instant, just like you expect a pushbutton to be.
    WAF is getting a lot better!

The second board is a Arduino Uno mainly used for 1-wire temperatures.
    This board cannot connect anymore, but I am confident this will be solved very soon
    Visit zee e-maison : http://www.e-maison.com

Comment

Thanks for the feedback Pierre. Hope you get your Uno sorted soon.

Comment

I looked for the release notes, but was unable to find them for these latest releases. I am sure that I am looking in the wrong place.... are they not in the one of the sticky post in this forum?

Thanks for any help.
        Billy

Comment

All plugin authors now have the ability to add them to the updater so everyone knows they are all in the same place. I will add something about this in the old sticky. Scroll to the beta section of he updater and click on the Release Info link.

Greig.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
          X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
          Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
          Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
          Scripts =
          Various

Comment

Thanks Greig. I see the notes in the updater now for 1.0.0.155
            Billy

Comment

i am getting lots of errors?
              May-26 10:58:39 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData4 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
              May-26 10:58:39 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData3 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
              May-26 10:58:39 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData1 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
              May-26 10:58:19 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData4 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
              May-26 10:58:19 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData3 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
              May-26 10:58:19 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData1 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
              May-26 10:58:09 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData4 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
              May-26 10:58:09 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData3 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
              May-26 10:58:09 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData1 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
              May-26 10:57:59 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData4 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
              May-26 10:57:59 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData3 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
              May-26 10:57:59 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData1 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
              May-26 10:57:49 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData4 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
              May-26 10:57:49 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData3 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Comment

Originally posted by usLEDsupply View Post
                i am getting lots of errors?
                May-26 10:58:39 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData4 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
                May-26 10:58:39 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData3 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
                May-26 10:58:39 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData1 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
                May-26 10:58:19 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData4 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
                May-26 10:58:19 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData3 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
                May-26 10:58:19 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData1 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
                May-26 10:58:09 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData4 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
                May-26 10:58:09 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData3 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
                May-26 10:58:09 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData1 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
                May-26 10:57:59 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData4 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
                May-26 10:57:59 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData3 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
                May-26 10:57:59 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData1 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
                May-26 10:57:49 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData4 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
                May-26 10:57:49 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in RecievedData3 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
                This is the same error as another user is experiencing but I am struggling to track it down. Please, can you send me a debug log of this to see if it shows up anything?

Greig.
                Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                Scripts =
                Various

Comment

Greig, I finally got around to update to the Beta 1.0.0.155 from the previous 146.

Some comments after the upgrade.

I have 4 functional boards, all different.

1. Arduino Uno - Ethernet - Standard Sketch
                  2. Wemos Mini - Wireless - API (always been a issue with disconnects)
                  3. Arduino Uno - USB - API
                  4. Wemos Mini - Wireless - Standard

The Upgrade went smoothly with only board 4 showing a mismatch, uploaded the new sketch, connected no problems. The other 3 boards also connected as per normal.
                  A few days later board 1 decided show a mismatch, so I downloaded the new sketch and uploaded the board. After this the board refused to connect no matter what I did. Finally I fudged the version number in the old 146 sketch to 155 uploaded the board, it connected immediately and working fine. Still in this state now.

Board 2 has always been a PIA, some times it will go for months other times disconnect in minutes (lately disconnects in minutes) It disconnects from the WIFI AP so HS doesn't have a chance. It was originally a NodeMCU but I changed it to see if I could improve connectivity. I have recently upgraded my wifi system and the signal is quite strong at this location now. Also placed board 4 at this location to eliminate signal issues. I would like to hear from others running the API sketch on a Wifi esp8266 board. It might be just my bad programming. Also surprised that API boards did not get a new sketch in this Beta release.

Boards 3 and 4 working Fine. Yes I know I should change board 3 to Ethernet.

Thank You for the continued support and development of this plugin. Please don't take any of the above as any criticism, it's only some feedback for your hard work.

Comment

Greig, i just upgraded t0 .157 hoping to fix a OneFlash issue. My log is filling with same Index out of bounds errors. Short debug file attached. Happy to help isolate if you can debug it. thanks
                    Attached Files

Comment

Greg, Great plugin! After upgrading, I'm having the same problem with out of bound errors on the log.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Also, if it helps , I never have had any type of temperature sensor, all I have is a mega 2560 and 8 relay card.

Comment

HI All,

FYI I have traced the problem down to the Uno not having enough memory to run the new sketch. I have worked out a fix for it but need to get time to code this in.

Greig.
                          Scripts =
                          Various

Comment

I have uploaded V.158 to the Beta section in the updater. This has a checkbox that should be ticked if using an Uno. It modifies the sketch to prevent memory errors.
                            Scripts =
                            Various

Comment

Cool, will look later, tomorrow as just been to hospital to have hand stitched due to being a dumb ***, so not in a good place ATM the pain is bad :-( hopefully tomorrow will be better

Comment

Working...
                              X