Need help finding the oni file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help finding the oni file

Looks like I need a bale out if you would, I'm installing a Mega 2560 on Windows7, com4, but when I get to the "Open the Arduino software and go to File / Open then select the .ino file you just downloaded." I'm not able to find a file with the .ino extension when I go to "open file" in the Arduino program. I did upload the Blinking.oni and the board is responding, but do not know what the name of the .ino file I need to find. Options I have chosen are com4, Arduino API,Tools Board"ard---2560",Port "com4 mega2560",folder "Arduino Libraries" has sub folder "Libraries" which has five folders(Dallas t,ethernet2-m, liquid2--,Onewire,Softpwm
    When looking at "Sketch" "Show Sketch Folder" Blink.ino
    Thank you

If you downloaded from the plugin config page, you might find it in your downloads page. My computer, downloads on the left pane or under C:\users\your-name\downloads.

Comment

Thank You for your response, I was just coming to update this posting. After reading other post with a recommendation of trying the betta version, I went ahead and changed over and after correcting the extra sub folder "Libraries" and deleting, all is looking much better now.

Comment

Working...
      X