Free To try

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free To try

Hi i'm very new to Homeseer, Coming from Domoticz, slowly migrating across, I use 2 things in Domoticz that I think now is going to cost me around $70 in HS.
    I use several 1wire temp sensors actually on the Pi running Domoticz. And also an Arduino Uno with some analogue inputs and an Ethernet hat, tucked away in a cupboard for basic door contacts etc, am I going to have to buy 2 plugins to make this work or will I get away with the Arduino plugin and use 1wire that way. any help for a newb.

Hi, yes the plugin can do both from the Arduino. Give it a go with the trial if you already have the board. I am working on the Beta at the moment as there is a bug with the Uno running out of memory. If you have a mega kicking around then that would do the job great.
    Greig.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Working...
    X