Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updates every 2 minutes

Hi Greg

Why do I get these messages every two minutes?

Jul-05 09:32:31 Arduino Plugin Updating Values on Board No: 3
    Jul-05 09:32:30 Arduino Plugin Updating pins on Board No: 3
    Jul-05 09:32:30 Arduino Plugin Connected to Board No:3 at ip address 192.168.0.18 Port No:8902
    Jul-05 09:32:30 Arduino Plugin Board 3 Version 1.0.0.145 and Plugin Version 1.0.0.147 are compatible.
    Jul-05 09:32:30 Arduino Plugin Connecting Board No:3 at ip address 192.168.0.18 Port No:8902

Each time it does this, it triggers the relays on the attached relay board, thus tripping the Velux controller attached. What can I do to stop it happening? I have already disabled the auto-reconnect option.

Cheers
    Scott

Scott,
    This is the board resetting because of a problem. Can you please send me a debug so I can look at it and try and pin it down for you.

Greig.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

I've seen this kind of action with a flakey power supply to the board.

Just wondering... what Velux controller are you're using?
      HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Hi Greg. I moved the board to a different location & the messages stopped! Don't know what was causing the problem - dead spot maybe...

langnet - I'm connecting the NodeMCU to a relay board and that connects to a KLF200 - My plan is to test replacing the Relay board with some optocouplers as soon as I get them delivered.

Cheers
        Scott

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
          Scott,
          This is the board resetting because of a problem. Can you please send me a debug so I can look at it and try and pin it down for you.

Greig.
          Hi Greg - how do I get the debug? - ignore this!!

Comment

Greg

Sorry, it's still doing it - here's the degbug

Attached Files

Comment

Hi Scott,

Are the relays powered from there own power supply and not throught the board?
              The debug is not showing enough info so if you can enable debugging then wait 1min then connect your board then wait for it to cycle a couple of time then turn off debugging then send key the file again.

Cheers.

Greig.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
              X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
              Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
              Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
              Scripts =
              Various

Comment

Hi Greg
                OK, I have replaced the relay with Optocouplers and it's working great. I'm still getting the messages but cannot upload the debug file as I'm getting an error ("Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file"). I'll try later in case it's a problem with this forum server.

I don't think updating the pins are changing the opto's so it's not actually causing any harm, so there's no rush

Cheers
                Scott

Comment

Working...
                X