Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compiling issues

Good day,

I am new to Homeseer and the Arduino Plugin and am having trouble compiling code for the ESP board. See attached for error message.

Assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Riseley
    Attached Files

As you are new to the board the Attachment is not showing. Can you tell me what it is in the post or email it directly to me by clicking on the Enigmatheatre at the top of the config page.

Greig.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
      As you are new to the board the Attachment is not showing. Can you tell me what it is in the post or email it directly to me by clicking on the Enigmatheatre at the top of the config page.

Greig.
      Greig;

His attachment is showing for me. Here it is
      Code:
      Arduino: 1.6.8 (Windows 10), Board: "NodeMCU 1.0 (ESP-12E Module), 80 MHz, Flash, Legacy (new can return nullptr), All SSL ciphers (most compatible), 4MB (FS:2MB OTA:~1019KB), 2, v2 Lower Memory, Disabled, None, Only Sketch, 115200"

WARNING: library LiquidCrystal_I2C claims to run on [avr] architecture(s) and may be incompatible with your current board which runs on [esp8266] architecture(s).
      C:\Users\HOMESEER\Documents\Arduino\HomeseerBoard1\HomeseerBoard1.ino: In function 'void InputCheck()':

HomeseerBoard1:132: error: 'Send' was not declared in this scope

Send(BoardAdd);

^

C:\Users\HOMESEER\Documents\Arduino\HomeseerBoard1\HomeseerBoard1.ino: In function 'void AnalogueCheck()':

HomeseerBoard1:208: error: 'Send' was not declared in this scope

Send(BoardAdd);

^

C:\Users\HOMESEER\Documents\Arduino\HomeseerBoard1\HomeseerBoard1.ino: In function 'void OneWireCheck()':

HomeseerBoard1:276: error: 'Send' was not declared in this scope

Send(BoardAdd);

^

exit status 1
      'Send' was not declared in this scope

This report would have more information with
      "Show verbose output during compilation"
      option enabled in File -> Preferences.
      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

thanks Randy, I still cant see it for some reason but can see your post of it.

@Riseley Please can you email me the sketch you are using so I can see it is set up correctly.

Greig.
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

Hi Greig,

Code sent in private message to you.

Riseley

Comment

V.127 has no support for the Nodemcu boards. You will need to update to V.165 that you will find in the beta section of the updater.

Greig.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Scripts =
            Various

Comment

Hi Greig,

A bit new here...Where is this done from? I have Developer Mode checked in the Homeseer Plug in page.

Riseley

Comment

Originally posted by Riseley View Post
                Hi Greig,

A bit new here...Where is this done from? I have Developer Mode checked in the Homeseer Plug in page.

Riseley
                Do not select Developer Mode, that launches a command window for each plug-in as it starts. Remove that check and instead go to the bottom of the Additional Interfaces section on the plug-ins management page, under Beta.

Click image for larger version  Name:	E20CC4AC-6C6C-476D-A9CB-635B96CC19BE.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	95.4 KB ID:	1340895
                HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Hi Randy,

Thank you for your support, much appreciated. I have managed to connect the board. Ill do some testing over the next few days...

Riseley

Comment

Working...
                  X