Jon00's bluetooth detector redo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jon00's bluetooth detector redo?

Want to do something like Jon00's bluetooth detector....
    besides a Bluetooth module, how hard would it be to program in 2-4 flags/switches for "bob's phone is home" and "Eric's phone is home" and so on so that I can do all of the "at home" triggering stuff ?

I would want to make it WiFi connected so that I could centrally locate the module to minimize false LOS/AOS triggers...

(loss of signal, acquisition of signal)

WiFi would also allow multiple units strategically placed, again to minimize false LOS/AOS switching.

I am interested in this as well, using an ESP32 maybe?

Comment

This is something on my list of things to try and work on for HS4. If anyone has some working examples I could look at that would be great.

Greig.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
      X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
      Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
      Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
      Scripts =
      Various

Comment

I did the Bluetooth location tracking as part of mcsMQTT plugin. Uses either ESP32 or RPi or combination of up to 10 to send the advertise requests. Reports X,Y location on 100 ft x 100 ft grid. Includes a Figure Of Merit and Zone that could be used in the most basic case of home vs. away triggering. Described in http://mcsSprinklers.com/mcsMQTT.pdf. Source and binary for ESP32 and RPi are available.

Comment

Working...
        X