Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugs

Hello Greig,

- Arduino Uno : I can't delete a PWM pin from the configuration page : I select the #pin, click on the red cross, still there. Same behavior on Mega. No problem if I try with, for example, onewire pin.

- Arduino Uno and Mega : to add a pin, #14 to 99 and A2 to A15 are proposed (board is Arduino Uno). Strange thing.

- NodeMCU board always display "Connected" although power is off. Clicking on "Disconnect" has no effect.

Thank you,

Michel

I have found that sometimes it takes awhile for the NodeMCU to show "Disconnected" when power is removed from the NodeMCU. Not sure how long as I have never timed it, but I have never noticed that it did not get to the proper state.

Comment

Thanks for your answer Searider. I'm not that lucky

Comment

1. I have not had reports if pins not deleting before. what browser are you using? Can you turn on debugging then try and remove the pin then send me the debug file so I can see what is happening.
        2. I could filter out that pins but when I first started with the plugin there was no Uno option and this was only added as I needed a way to define if the board is an Uno as it has less memory and all the new features in the sketch did not fit on the board.
        3. Yes I think the timeout is 3min with the boards. It will depend on which version you are running.
        Greig.

Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

Hello Greig,

2 & 3 ok so.

1. I sent you the log by mail.

Thank you,

Michel

Comment

Working...
          X