Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

State of play ?

Hello Greig,

Recently I downloaded and installed Beta V1.0.0.166 as a trial. It worked fine and did exactly what I wanted.

I purchased it. However, my registration would not be accepted due to a product mismatch.

V1.0.0.166 has now been removed from the Beta folder.

V1.0.0.131 has been added to the Analog/Digital folder. However, with V1.0.0.148 release notes...

I can register V1.0.0.131, but it is buggy, and does not have nodeMCU functionality.

So, V1.0.0.166 is what I want, have paid for, but can't get...

What is the state of play - please ?

Stewart

Hi Stuart,
    sorry you are having problems. There was a problem that the HS team had with the plugin and the updater which I believed to be fixed but it looks like this has accidently removed the Beta version of the plugin. I will see what I can do about this and get back to you. If not I should be able to package it up tomorrow and email you the files and an install file.

Apologise again but it was out with my control.

Greig.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Hi Greig,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

It was the HS team that suggested I contact you. Now I have a more accurate picture of exactly what happened...

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards

Stewart
      Lancaster UK.

Comment

It should be in the updater now. Any problems give me a shout.

Greig.
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

I found 1.0.0.166 in the updater, it failed to install.

I deleted 1.0.0.131, shut down HS, rebooted, then restarted HS.

This time 1.0.0.166 installed and registered successfully.

Finally, all seems to be well.

Greig, thank you for taking ownership, and sorting out the issue.

Kind regards

Stewart

Comment

Working...
          X