Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error = Exception in DataReceivedHandler

Hello,

I'm using the arduino plugin now for 5 years. I am using it primarely for controlling some relais-boards and a few inputs.
    I am working on a new project to control my pool temperature throught homeseer. So I bought a one-wire temperature sensor DS18B20 at dx.com:
    https://www.dx.com/p/waterproof-ds18...o-2061173.html

I connected it to the arduino board, set pin 53 as a onewire input. But I get a an error message and I don't know what I am doing wrong.
    I also tried pin 52 in case something was wrong with pin 53.
    I updated to the beta version because I saw there were some issues resolved from the officially released function.

In the logging window I keep getting an error message:
    Error = Exception in DataReceivedHandler : Er is een time-out opgetreden voor de bewerking.

Can anyone point me in the dirrection what is going wrong and help me with a sollution?
    I added the debug report from last night.

Best regards,
    Wim
    Attached Files

Wim,

This is a strange error to get from that part of the code. Does this persist if you restart the plugin / HS?

Greig.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

I tried restarting the computer earlier but it did came back then.
      Now I tried a restart of the computer en don't see the message yet. But it doesn't create a device for the DS18B20 either.
      I will save the debug log for another night to see if the error message comes back.
      Is there another way to create the device? I tried heating and cooling the sensor.

Wim

Comment

Wim,

In V.166 the device should be found if you click the connect button on the device manager page as they are updated on connection.

Greig.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

Greig,

Thank you for your help. My apologies for my late reply. I
          when I did click disconnect and connect the board again the device didn’t show. So I thought that maybe something was wrong with the sensor or resistor.
          I ordered another ds18b20 here from a local vendor and tried that one with a different resistor. that one worked well.
          so I tried the sensor with the new resistor and now I have both devices.
          I don’t get the error anymore after a restart of the HomeSeer system. Only sometimes when I disconnect and connect the board again. But then only once.

after all it is all working now.

thankz for the quick help and replies from your site.

best regards,
          Wim

Comment

Working...
          X