No announcement yet.

HS Version 4.0.0.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the board hard resetting. what board are you using and is it connected to anything other than the USB port?
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

ESP8266E NODEMCU only connected to USB

Comment

I just compiled your sketch with the SSID and password changed to my network and uploaded it to a board and all is fine. Can you check the SSID and password are correct in the sketch and also is there any special characters in them?
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

Ok I have but will again. That is encouraging that the sketch worked for you. Same board? BTW these are the boards I have

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comment

I feel like an absolute idiot, You nailed it. I did not realize the SSID had to be exact capitalization. I had entered it as PC-VALLY, pc-valley and Pc-Valley, When you said you entered yours in my sketch and it worked that made me triple check, I checked my router and low and behold the SSID is PC-Valley.

Everything now works as it should. I am so sorry I wasted your time. Thank you for your patients with me.I will purchase the plugin. Should I purchase the beta or reinstall the HS4 version and pay for it.

Again. Many Many thanks for all of your hard work on this plugin and with me. If I can help you in any way with testing on the HS4 version I am yours.

Comment

Well good to know you got it going. You can purchase the Hs3 plugin now if you want as it will have a free upgrade to HS4 version included for you and the HS4 version is not available to purchase yet but it is up to you if you want to use the trial first.

Greig.
              Scripts =
              Various

Comment

Purchased. Thank you. If you have any project ideas or sketches you would like to share, I would be grateful. Again thank you for your work on this plugin and your OUTSTANDING customer support. Stay Safe

Comment

There are many ideas on the forum such as.

Sprinkler control /Outputs
                  Lighting control / Outputs
                  LED control / PWM out and RGB devices
                  Morion detector / Inputs
                  Lock and door monitoring / Inputs
                  HVAC control / Inputs and outputs
                  Temp monitoring / onewire
                  LCD screen for information

and much much more...... just have a look around.

Greig.
                  Scripts =
                  Various

Comment

Working...
                  X