I/O Pins Not Showing in Configuration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I/O Pins Not Showing in Configuration

I have everything working well with the .166 Beta version of this plugin using the following pins:
    • 2, 3, & 5 as Outputs
    • 6, 7, 8, & 9 as Inputs
    I want to add more inputs and outputs, but noticed that the plugin will only let me start adding at Pin 14. Where are unused pins below #14? How would one physically get to pin numbers above 14?

I have an Uno R3 board using the W5500 Ethernet shield and using HS 3 latest released version on a Win 10 Pro computer.

Thanks for the help! This is a very nice plugin!
    --------------------------------------------------
    **** Do You "Cocoon"? ****

The lower number pins are used by the Ethernet shield on the board so can not be used there is notes about this in the manual.
    The best advice is get a mega as the Uno is limited in pins and memory.

Greig.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. I will do as you recommend and get a Mega version of the Arduino.

I have an Ethernet Shield 2 w/o POE (A00002), is that compatible with an Arduino Mega 2560 R3 (A000067) ? Would that Mega 2560 R3 be the recommended 'Mega' you would recommend?

Sorry for the beginner questions, but I want to make sure I'm getting correct/recommended hardware to run this great plugin.

Thanks again.
      --------------------------------------------------
      **** Do You "Cocoon"? ****

Comment

Yes, that's the one you want.
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

Working...
        X