Voice command

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voice command

I'd like to tried to use voice command to switch on /off a light connected to the relay and arduino. I set the voice command field on the device I want and in the HSTouch when I push the button to speak (Google home I suppose), I tried to say the name of the device infact it recognized it but it answer me that no command found.
    I don't know how to set the command, the word to do a specific action. Remember that I should have to use the "One flash" command to control the device because the relays board of arduino is connect to a step by step relay.
    Can anybody help me please?
    Thanks
    Regards
    Rinpe

I believe you need to set the "control use" on the status graphics tab in the device setup. Depending on which version of the plugin you are using this should be set for on and off but if you want to change it then you can.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Google Home seems accept only On OFF (perhaps DIM) commands. I associated the devices to google home and google home to MyHS and creating a virtual devices I tried to command devices with successful.
      What now I'd like to understand is if Google Home is able to read and speak a status or temperature of the device.
      What do you think? Is it possible? If so in which way?
      Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X