Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adafruit Huzzah Feather ESP 8266 Pinout

Hi,

I am getting ready to make some water detectors using the Adafruit Huzzah Feather ESP 8266 and was wondering if anybody knows the pinout that corresponds with the arduino plugin. Where can I find the pin that matches Input 1 in the NodeMcu API and so on. This is my first attempt at this type of programming so I am going to give it a shot.

Thanks in advance,

Ronnie

The pinout would be whatever you would use in the Arduino IDE as this is what is used to code the API feature, looking at the example here it is just the number printed on the board. This board looks like it should work with the plugin but it is not a supported board as I cannot test every board out there. It looks very much like a NodeMCU with a battery option so I would set it up as one in the plugin and use the API to interface with it.

Greig.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Working...
    X