HS4 - Arduino borad settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4 - Arduino borad settings

Hi, I don't understand in which way I can view and resetting the arduino board already previously set. When I go to Plugings, Arduino, Board settings, I found only one of two of my Arduino board and unfortunately with an old setting. I can't find or select any other arduino board.
    I have HS4 and 4.0.2.3 Arduino plugings version.
    Is it a real problem or this is the procedure (how to manage)?
    Could be a problem during the upgrade of the software and pluging?
    In which way can I resolve?
    Thanks
    Regards
    Rinpe

Can I ask what version of the HS3 plugin did you upgrade from?
    Can you please send me a debug log of the HS4 system.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

I'm not sure but could be the 3.0.0.548 HS3 version (otherwise if there is a safety mode to know please tell me).
      Attached you can finf the ArduinoDebug.txt log. There is a one board not connected (for the reason I wrote in another thread) and I'm not in front of the boards so I only have a remote connection with the PC.
      I don't know if it is a good suggestion but in the pc there are 2 folders: HS3 where there is the upgrade to HS4 (but with the previous name) and HS4 but I don't know what it is.
      I don't want to lost all my setup in arduino plugin, but if I have to do something to resolve please let me know.
      Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Can you check you have the Arduno.ini file from HS3 in your HS4/config folder.
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

Here attached what I have in the two different "installation" folder I told you before. I have renamed them just to understand their position and to upload.
          Attached Files

Comment

Can you add the line:

Code:
            SelectedBoard=1
            to the HS4 Arduino.ini and save it then restart the plugin and see if you can see the boards.

Are there any errors in your log?
            Scripts =
            Various

Comment

I have added the line as you said but I think HS4.exe is installed to the HS3 folder due to the upgrade and the suggestion by Homeseer guide. In fact when I run HS4.exe it is located to the HS3 folder. Otherwise I have tries what you said but same results.
              What do you mean for log? Startup log of HS4? If so here attached (renamed)
              Let me know if you have any idea. If you suggest me to reinstall from zero all I'll do it (but if there are few files to recover to have the board configurations, events etc, better for me).
              Thanks
              Attached Files

Comment

OK there are some errors in the startup log but I was meaning the HS main log. I will look at this tomorrow and see if there is a fix.
                Scripts =
                Various

Comment

Working...
                X