connection fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

connection fail

I'm new to this plugin. I need help to solve connection problem. I had the message below every time connect to the network. Can some one help me out. Thanks.
    Warning = Board: 1 has a connection ERROR. Retrying.
    Sent to IP:192.168.3.16 Port No:8900 = 1 C ,Connect Command
    Error = Board: 1 Connection FAILED.
    Sent to IP:192.168.3.16 Port No:8900 = 1 D ,Disconnect Command

I might need some more information.

What version of the plugin are you using?
    Did you upload the sketch from the plugin to the board?
    Can you ping the board on the network?
    Have you checked your AV and firewall are not blocking the plugin?

Greig.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

I'm using version V1.0.0.131. I'm running linux Debian 10. After enable the plug in I only see ethernet shield. The uno not list.

Comment

I am not sure I understand your statement " After enable the plug in I only see ethernet shield. The uno not list."

Did you configure the board on the plugin config page then download the sketch and upload it to the board in the Arduino IDE?

I would also recommend the Beta version 1.0.0.161 that you will find in the updater beta section.

Greig.
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

I have ethernet shield board stack on arduino uno board. Which one should I config first.If you can give me little more detail since I'm new to arduino.Thanks. I did update beta version still won't able talk to to the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken.238 View Post
            I have ethernet shield board stack on arduino uno board. Which one should I config first.If you can give me little more detail since I'm new to arduino.Thanks. I did update beta version still won't able talk to to the board.
            Perhaps you can provide a screenshot of how you have your board configured. Below is an example of how I have one of mine configured.

After the board is configured you need to click on the "Download Sketch for board number." I placed a little red arrow there to help locate it. This will download the sketch, which you then have to upload to your UNO using the Arduino IDE.

I forgot about this getting started guide on the forum. Although it is using USB for the connection it gives a good description on how to configure, download the sketch and upload to your Arduino. You might find it helpful. https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/an...rted-guide-usb

There is also a very detailed manual. Have you had an opportunity to read this fine manual?

Click image for larger version  Name:	arduinoboard.png Views:	0 Size:	44.5 KB ID:	1413768

Comment

Thanks, It is working now.

Comment

I just wonder this plug in work with the arduino uno wifi rev 2.

Comment

Working...
                X