Issues with NodeMcu and one wire temp sensors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues with NodeMcu and one wire temp sensors

After the update just before the last (4.0.2.18) my working NodeMcu one wire with 3 temp sensors monitoring my water heater. stopped reporting any temps, unless I delete the board and add it back, it is found right away and temps show for about 30 sec to a min and then just shows error on the sensors but the board shows connected. Nothing will bring the sensors back on line, resetting the board by hand or via the UI unless it do the delete and add back. Any help would be great.

Did you update the board sketch? Are there any errors in the log? Can you send me a debug log so I can see what is going on.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

yes the sketch is up to date
      Click image for larger version

Name:	tempsens error.png
Views:	77
Size:	111.6 KB
ID:	1536929

Comment

Can you enable debugging on the plugin settings page then do the following,
        1. wait 1 min
        2. press the reset button on the board
        3. wait 3 min
        4. disable debugging
        5. Click on the link to download the file.
        6. Send it to my email address that you will get by clicking the link at the top of the settings page.
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

Working...
        X