Cannot create new device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot create new device

I am using 10 arduinos in my homecontrol system and they all work fine. I run plugin vesion 4.2.0.7 and script version 4.2.0.5.
    I have not been adding pins for a while but today I made some changes to one of the boards and had to add an output pin. I got an error message "error creating device".
    The device is being created but the pin number is not added to the list. The device that was created is not doing anything. Never had this problem before but cannot remember what was the last time I added a pin. Tried several of the boards all the same problem. The only thing that was upgraded was homeseer.

Any idea what is going on? Do I have to upgrade to the latest plugin version?

Thanks
    Marcel

Update, never mind I just was reading the release notes and noticed this problem was fixed in 4.2.0.17

Comment

Everything upgraded to 4.2.0.19 and all is good again.

Comment

Sorry for asking, but I have the same your problem and I cannot find the version that you are referring to above:
        I have the HS version 4.2.12.0
        Arduino Plugin version: 4.0.2.7
        Nowhere I can find the release 4.2.0.19. Could you pleae support me finding a resolution way?

thanks
        Stefano

Comment

Originally posted by Sp34d1 View Post
          Sorry for asking, but I have the same your problem and I cannot find the version that you are referring to above:
          I have the HS version 4.2.12.0
          Arduino Plugin version: 4.0.2.7
          Nowhere I can find the release 4.2.0.19. Could you pleae support me finding a resolution way?

thanks
          Stefano
          Go to plug-ins>add, then select “Show Beta Plug-ins”. You will see the Arduino and the Arduino Beta. The beta is 4.0.2.19.

HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
          X