Version 4.0.2.20 sketch mismatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 4.0.2.20 sketch mismatch

Upgraded to version 4.0.2.20. None of my 11 arduino boards connected due to a sketch version mismatch.
    Is it correct that the sketch needs to be updated to use this version?

For now I rolled back to the previous version.

Thanks
    Marcel

Originally posted by MdeMan View Post
    Upgraded to version 4.0.2.20. None of my 11 arduino boards connected due to a sketch version mismatch.
    Is it correct that the sketch needs to be updated to use this version?

For now I rolled back to the previous version.

Thanks
    Marcel
    the sketch updated with .20. .18 and .19 used a .18 sketch. I have 9 to update, fortunately 5 are NodeMCU and can use OTA. I wish Greig would show in the release notes that a new sketch is required. He did note a new sketch on 4.0.2.18 release notes.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

I am using sketch .18 for all my boards 4.0.2.20 is reporting a version mismatch.
      You are correct would be nice to know on forehand if a sketch update is required.

Marcel

Comment

Apologies, I did mean to add this and it has been added to the release notes now.
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

No problem, I do have a question/request. I have 11 Arduino's, a combination of Mega's, Uno's and NodeMCU's. I have modfied several scetches for personal use.
          Would it be possible to get a .20 scetch on forehand so I can do a file compare and prepare my .18 scteches for .20. This will save me downtime.

Thanks
          Marcel

Comment

What is the recommended version of IDE for version 4.0.2.20?

The IDE Setup Help page indicates IDE V1.8.9, but the Download link is broken.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	112
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	1615415

I checked the Release notes, but didn't see an IDE version specified. Based on this thread I'm thinking it should be 1.8.19 ??

Comment

Originally posted by Rmasci64 View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	112
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	1615415

I checked the Release notes, but didn't see an IDE version specified. Based on this thread I'm thinking it should be 1.8.19 ??

I have been using 1.8.19 with success.

Comment

Originally posted by Rmasci64 View Post

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	14.0 KB ID:	1615415

Use 1.8.9. Look here. Arduino changed their site structure.​ it is down the page.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	153.9 KB ID:	1615424
                HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Thanks all for the fast response. I have IDE 1.8.9 up and running now.

Rick

Comment

Working...
                  X