• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alexis64
    replied
    Official relese

Hello Greig

As I can see, there is a BETA version 131 but official release is just v.36 still

When you expect to release new official version?

I have 3 arduino boards in use (v36) and I have a plan to connect more soon
    but to use new version should I adapt (reprogram) my old boards or is it possible to install more then 1 arduino plugins with different versions?

BR

Leave a comment:

• enigmatheatre
    replied
    Originally posted by Conrad_Turbo View Post
    Can multiple analog inputs on various boards work with these new versions of the plugin? No lag anymore?
    You would have to test this on your setup. I have done lots of work on this so if you are still seeing problems then get back to me.

Greig.

Leave a comment:

• Conrad_Turbo
    replied
    Can multiple analog inputs on various boards work with these new versions of the plugin? No lag anymore?

Leave a comment:

• randy
    replied
    Originally posted by mlconti View Post
    Sorry, this is a Digital input - The voltage reading was taken with my volt meter.
    I have had no problems whatsoever with digital inputs, digital outputs or PWM outputs. My 3 production boards and 1 test board have been perfect for more than a year. They are all Arduino Megas with Ethernet Shields.

4 times a day I run tests on all 4 boards and get a notice if any test fails and log the delay. The test is to turn on an output that is connected to an input, look for the input to change and log an error if it takes more than 1 second. I have gotten about 4 messages in a year. I also log the time it takes to do this round trip and it is always around a half second. Here is test sequence from 4:00 PM today.

Jun-05 4:00:00 PM Event Event Trigger "Arduino Testing and Utilities Arduino test - board 4 pass"
    Jun-05 4:00:00 PM Event Event Trigger "Arduino Testing and Utilities Arduino test - board 4 pass"
    Jun-05 4:00:00 PM Event Event Trigger "Arduino Testing and Utilities Arduino test - board 2 pass"
    Jun-05 4:00:00 PM Event Event Trigger "Arduino Testing and Utilities Arduino test - board 1 pass"
    Jun-05 4:00:01 PM Delay Arduino board digital delay test completion time 00:00:00.5819623

You will note that all four tests completed within the same second and they are run sequentially, board 1 completion begins board 2 - board 2 completions begins board 3...

Leave a comment:

• mlconti
    replied
    Originally posted by rprade View Post
    If this is an analog input, I know there have been some others reporting anomalies. Unfortunately, I do not use analog inputs, so I really cannot help much. If I get some time later this week, I can try on my test board.

Sorry, this is a Digital input - The voltage reading was taken with my volt meter.

Leave a comment:

• randy
    replied
    Running the Beta version - My input is not updating as expected. I can trigger the input and I see it change (open contact) so 0 volts. I can then close the contact and I show 3.7volt approx on the input yet I have to reset the arduino to get the update. Anyone else seeing this?
    If this is an analog input, I know there have been some others reporting anomalies. Unfortunately, I do not use analog inputs, so I really cannot help much. If I get some time later this week, I can try on my test board.

Leave a comment:

• mlconti
    replied
    Input issues on Beta

I tried the Beta plug in and that fixed the issue! Thanks for the advise, I did not think to look to see if Greig had loaded a new beta.
    Running the Beta version - My input is not updating as expected. I can trigger the input and I see it change (open contact) so 0 volts. I can then close the contact and I show 3.7volt approx on the input yet I have to reset the arduino to get the update. Anyone else seeing this?

Leave a comment:

• mlconti
    replied
    You might want to try v1.0.0.103. It is in the BETA section at the bottom of the plug-in management page. There have been a lot of changes since 1.0.0.36 that improve board connection and configuration.
    I tried the Beta plug in and that fixed the issue! Thanks for the advise, I did not think to look to see if Greig had loaded a new beta.

Leave a comment:

• randy
    replied
    Should be the current version 1.0.0.36
    You might want to try v1.0.0.103. It is in the BETA section at the bottom of the plug-in management page. There have been a lot of changes since 1.0.0.36 that improve board connection and configuration.

Leave a comment:

• usLEDsupply
    replied
    My computer is a bit slower and started having the same issue once i added several boards

What i have to do is disable all the other plugins and restart homeseer then open it up and make the changes i want then enable all the other plugins again

Leave a comment:

• mlconti
    replied
    What version of the plug-in are you running?
    Should be the current version 1.0.0.36

Leave a comment:

• randy
    replied
    Anyone have the issue of adding a new board and the setup screen not being built? I have added board #3 and it adds the board, but the setup drop down never populates. I have tried removing it and adding it again and still no luck, my first board seems to be the only one that populates consistently.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
    What version of the plug-in are you running?

Leave a comment:

• mlconti
    replied
    Arduino Setup not building

Anyone have the issue of adding a new board and the setup screen not being built? I have added board #3 and it adds the board, but the setup drop down never populates. I have tried removing it and adding it again and still no luck, my first board seems to be the only one that populates consistently.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• craigzych
    replied
    I know it says there is an api for sending custom values but where can I see the information on how to do this? I would like to send the ph and orp of my pool thru serially connected atlas scientific stamps. Want to make sure this isn't past my level of knowledge before I purchase everything.

Leave a comment:

• enigmatheatre
    replied
    Originally posted by will40 View Post
    Hello Greig

Have you given any more thought to the wireless shield? I would be willing to mail you a wifi shield to help with your development.

Will
    This is higher up the list of things to do but not at the top. I have a list of things to order and it is on there. I also have a beta tester who has helped modify my code to work with the WiFi shield but there would be a lot of code changes and I am running out of space on the boards with all the libraries and I have to pick what is best for all. I am looking in to other wireless solutions to but again this will take some time to do.

Greig.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X